Just not worth it...

Kellyp1984

I have been following solo slim for the last 2 and a half weeks, and have lost 8lbs. I have been feeling amazing and my clothes are getting bigger (or shouldn't say I am getting smaller!!)

Having stuck to plan pretty much 100% I had a team lunch out today to an all you can eat Italian. I decided to enjoy the food but not go crazy. I had about 4 small squares of pizza, pasta, meats and veg and salad.

I feel RUBBISH!! I can feel the fat and grease sitting in my tummy and feel really, well meh! Was totally not worth it... Not a nice feeling and cant wait to get back on plan!!

I felt like rubbish all afternoon. Just had dinner but wasn't really hungry (least it was only chicken, salad and new potatoes though). It's such an awful feeling - I must get some peppermint tea (not that I plan to feel like that again hehe).

Xx

It is suprising how quickly our bodies get use to the healthy food and start to shout when we are something bad.

Hope you feel bettewr soon.

it is amazing how our bodies adjust, a few months ago I treated myself to something from the chippy & boy did I pay for it, i was in agony all night after eating chips & sausage lol! And never been back since xx

Back