• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just not worth it...

I have been following solo slim for the last 2 and a half weeks, and have lost 8lbs. I have been feeling amazing and my clothes are getting bigger (or shouldn't say I am getting smaller!!)

Having stuck to plan pretty much 100% I had a team lunch out today to an all you can eat Italian. I decided to enjoy the food but not go crazy. I had about 4 small squares of pizza, pasta, meats and veg and salad.

I feel RUBBISH!! I can feel the fat and grease sitting in my tummy and feel really, well meh! Was totally not worth it... Not a nice feeling and cant wait to get back on plan!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I hate when you get that feeling it makes you feel awful doesn't it?
i always keep in peppermint tea as find this really helps my tummy feel better after an unusual meal out lol! xxx

I felt like rubbish all afternoon. Just had dinner but wasn't really hungry (least it was only chicken, salad and new potatoes though). It's such an awful feeling - I must get some peppermint tea (not that I plan to feel like that again hehe).

Xx

S: 20st9lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 2st6lb(11.76%)
It is suprising how quickly our bodies get use to the healthy food and start to shout when we are something bad.

Hope you feel bettewr soon.

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
it is amazing how our bodies adjust, a few months ago I treated myself to something from the chippy & boy did I pay for it, i was in agony all night after eating chips & sausage lol! And never been back since xx