just ordered my pack!! would like some support and advise

shellbell87

hi ive just placed my order and chose the next day delivery so tomorrow should be my start day! ive tried all about weight, cambridge, ww, sw, and verious other "crash diets" but i think my motivation wasnt really there. now im ready for this challenge and already today ive cut out carbs so that my body isnt in too much shock when i do it. im unsure what veg and fruit i can eat? and can i eat nuts or pulses or anything like that? also tea and coffee? ive put back on what i lost before and im determined not to fall off the wagon this time!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya!
Welcome to slim&save! Cutting out the carbs in preparation is a really good idea. You can have black tea and coffee but i know some people do use a splash of skimmed milk if you really can't take it black. Veg wise its the following:
Maximum of 200grams of asparagus, broccoli, celery, cucumber, fennel, gherkins, green peppers, leeks, lettuce, mushroom (not fried), rocket, shallots, spinach, spring onions, swede, watercress, white cabbage and yellow peppers.
If you buy the bars you should only have one a day.
Drink lots of water, about 3 litres.
If you're doing 3 a day you should take a multi vitamin too.
Not too sure about the nuts tbh.
Hope this helps. Goodluck for tomorrow! Let us know how you go x

hey aww bless u thankyou for your info, really does help! what about like gravy, stock, sauces etc? xxx

You're welcome hun! Errrr really don't know about gravy etc, you'd have to be really careful with the carb content. Personally i wouldn't use gravy but don't know if any of the others do. Some people go by the list on Atkins and use that to guide them, maybe you could see if its on there. Are you excited to start? xxx

There are no gravies, stocks or sauces allowed (although I'm not quite sure how they'd work if you're only having the mealpacks anyway). The only think you can have really in addition to the allowed salad and vegetables is bouillon made up as a stock or a drink but even then you need to be careful about the carbs. This diet is going to be more like Cambridge than any of the others you've tried I think. Strict but effective.

Hiya welcome and good luck ~ you'll soon get into the swing of things and I always think you feel better as soon as you get started :) I feel so much happier and healthier I must say ~ before I felt tired all the time !

Back