just realised

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
We were having chicken stir fry tonight and guess where the chicken is......still in the freezer. Oh well it will just have to be vegetable stir fry won't it. Don't you just hate it when the memory fails you, I could have sworn I took it out the freezer this morning, really, I would have put my life on it. Yet another trainee senior moment. I'll see if they notice the meat is missing lol.

Lol....I do this all the time and thankfully Hubby works from home so I call him up!
You could always defrost it in some cold water Hun....not hot or warm, but cold.

chicken stir fry

We were having chicken stir fry tonight and guess where the chicken is......still in the freezer. Oh well it will just have to be vegetable stir fry won't it. Don't you just hate it when the memory fails you, I could have sworn I took it out the freezer this morning, really, I would have put my life on it. Yet another trainee senior moment. I'll see if they notice the meat is missing lol.
Microwave on defrost.

Nightmare!!! Hope dinner turns out ok though xxxx

LOL!...
Sorry, I can't help but laugh.. I can totally relate to this!

i did that tuesday and had to buy some bacon on the way home and today was looking forward to my treat thai (13syns) and got home and my chicken had morphed into a small pork steak - well guess what oh is having for lunch tomoroow lol

Back