Just registered! hello everyone, I'm doing a mix between Slimming world and WW diets

Anna24_bel

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say hi, also I was wondering what diets other people are doing?

Also how do you add a weight tracker to your signature?

Bel
x

Anna24_bel said:
Is it going well bulldogdaisy?

xx

Yea am doing good thanks,am on my 12th week and have lost just under 22lb so I'm happy with that! Lost some inches aswell.How are you getting on?

How are you doing a combination of SW and WW?

Irene xx

Hi Irene,

I'm going to Slimming world meetings and enjoying their long list of 'Free foods' so that I don't have to count them (unless I feel I've overdone it a bit!) and then also instead of their 'Syns' (foods that you have to count because of their nutritional content) I am eating 5 old points per day (300 calories or less). The reason being that 'syns' don't have a direct calorie correspondence so they don't make sense!

However if I have a day that doesn't stick to slimming world (eating more syn foods than free foods) then I count old WW points instead- allowing 18-22 points per day.

I'm jealous of you! wish I'd lost 34 pounds!

xxx

Welcome to the site, I am new here too. I joined slimming world 4 weeks ago and so far have lost 9 pounds so I'm really happy at the moment.

Hannah x

How much have you lost so far if you dont mind me asking by mixing the two diets and have you been doing it for long?

Back