• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just saying hi!

lottiebird

Silver Member
Hi all you slim and savers! I'm just here to introduce myself. I've lost a couple of stones on SW, and moved onto JUDDD in February. I'm really plateauing at the moment, so I have decided to try slim and save to get the pounds shifting.

I think it will suit me, and my OH is behind me so fingers crossed I can be as successful as you all have been. Some great losses in this forum, I am very impressed.

I will be ordering at the weekend, hoping to start on Tuesday.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

miss vlcd38

Silver Member
Good luck with your weight loss journey I hope you have an easy time

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Hello right back at you :) Love your avatar pic! I'll wish you all the best for your start next week, I'll be on a plane on Tuesday but will be checking in and keeping an eye (aka being nosey) whenever I can get wifi on the beach. I'm sure you'll soon see those scales moving down again.

lottiebird

Silver Member
Thanks all for your replies! I have had a stressful day, my gran was rushed into hospital this morning, so I spent the day there waiting around and worrying!

If things are still bad with her I will delay starting for a few days. I have bouts of depression and I don't want to risk anything. Still really excited to get started tho :)