Just saying hi!

lottiebird

Silver Member
Hi all you slim and savers! I'm just here to introduce myself. I've lost a couple of stones on SW, and moved onto JUDDD in February. I'm really plateauing at the moment, so I have decided to try slim and save to get the pounds shifting.

I think it will suit me, and my OH is behind me so fingers crossed I can be as successful as you all have been. Some great losses in this forum, I am very impressed.

I will be ordering at the weekend, hoping to start on Tuesday.

Good luck with your weight loss journey I hope you have an easy time

Hello right back at you :) Love your avatar pic! I'll wish you all the best for your start next week, I'll be on a plane on Tuesday but will be checking in and keeping an eye (aka being nosey) whenever I can get wifi on the beach. I'm sure you'll soon see those scales moving down again.

Thanks all for your replies! I have had a stressful day, my gran was rushed into hospital this morning, so I spent the day there waiting around and worrying!

If things are still bad with her I will delay starting for a few days. I have bouts of depression and I don't want to risk anything. Still really excited to get started tho :)

Back