just signed up for a 2nd class

Discussion in 'Zumba' started by Donnamw, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well just taken the plunge and signed up to a second class with a different instructor. It will be good to see how different the class is.
    So that's Zumba on Monday and Tuesday nights from next week!

Does anyone else do classes with different instructors? Are they quite different?

D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i have a really good instructor and once went somewhere else. i decided that i needed more zumba in my life and friday morning is a good time. the class was rubbish. the instructor stopped the music after every song so that you can get a drink. then everyone started chatting and she had to pull them back in again. the dances were not as bouncy. the instructor was sweating like i don't know what i wasn't sweating at all. i have not been back to that class. i won't go back. at £3.50 i expect better. i went to my instructor's class outside my gym last saturday and it was just as good. i paid £3. so much better. so if i decide to go outside the gym i might be just going to her. mind i'm going to try 2 more classes with different instructors and if they're still rubbish i'll leave it to just my instructor.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.