just signed up for a 2nd class

Donnamw

Well just taken the plunge and signed up to a second class with a different instructor. It will be good to see how different the class is.
So that's Zumba on Monday and Tuesday nights from next week!

Does anyone else do classes with different instructors? Are they quite different?

D

i have a really good instructor and once went somewhere else. i decided that i needed more zumba in my life and friday morning is a good time. the class was rubbish. the instructor stopped the music after every song so that you can get a drink. then everyone started chatting and she had to pull them back in again. the dances were not as bouncy. the instructor was sweating like i don't know what i wasn't sweating at all. i have not been back to that class. i won't go back. at £3.50 i expect better. i went to my instructor's class outside my gym last saturday and it was just as good. i paid £3. so much better. so if i decide to go outside the gym i might be just going to her. mind i'm going to try 2 more classes with different instructors and if they're still rubbish i'll leave it to just my instructor.

Back