Just spent 3 hours at A&E :(

kissme

Gold Member
Hi people,

I put my hand through a pane of glass today :( just spent 3 hours at A&E being stitched and patched up :(

Thye think i have cut the tendon and will need an op!

Im so pissed off :(

Send me some love this way guys! Im gonna need it :(

How did you do that? Sounds so painfull, hope you feel better soon!

Oh dear, that's awful, keep your arm relaxed, what a shock for you, sending you ))))))hugs(((((( x

How did you do that? Sounds so painfull, hope you feel better soon!
my top got caught on the front door so i un hooked my self and pushed to door back to unhook my self and the carpet bunched up and my hand went right through the pane :(

Thank god it was my right hand as im left handed :)

oh hunny, just take things easy"!

Poor you, fingers crossed you won't need an op!
I hope you are feeling better soon.:hug99:

Ouch!! I hope you make a speedy recovery Hun.
xx

Oucheys!

when i was 12 i badly bruised all my tendons in my hand, that was painful and took weeks to fully recover, so i can only imagine how cuutting one must feel!

take care of your self lil'lady.. no more accidents! xxxx

thanks guys! you know me its always 1 thing after another! im in agony! my hand is huge! i cant even pull down my own knickers! haha im so glad i have a man to do it! but it could be worse! because of the wound the way it is they are hoping that i wont get and infection! nurse told me if i dont look after it properly and rest it i might need it taken off! :( so im just taking one day at a time! tim has been so good!

I have managed to get hold of some lovely pain killers! when i get my banadages off ill make sure i take a pic to gross you all out!! haha nurse said i might be left with a nasty scar!

good thing is i dont have to do housework bad thing tim has too cook! :( lol

Back