just started Cd after doing Lighter life

slim2B

Hi all,ive just started the cambridge diet after following the lighter life program for 6 weeks.I've lost 22 and halflbs so far but Tbh the counselling wasn't what i thought it was going to be and the wasn't worth the extra cost.I am looking forward to trying the new flavours.Anyone have any tips they want to share?

Hi and welcome, and well done on your weight loss so far. CD is a great diet to follow and there are so many flavours to choose from. I suggest you try them all, then pick the ones you like. Most CDCs will allow you to swap the ones you don't like. Good luck hun x x x

Hello there slim2B,

It's great that you've found this site, you'll get lots of support here. Congrats on your loss so far with LL, it's a shame about the counselling though. I started with CD a couple of weeks ago and have enjoyed it so far. I like the tetras, they are so convenient!

Best of luck with CD:).

AJ

Well done on your wl so far and welcome to cd, as stated above, it's good to try all flavours and see which ones you like best, for convinience, i like the tetras or bar when am out and about, chicken and mushroom soup and vegetable soups are also a favourite of mine and have them for supper, choc mint or choc shake I have for breakfast warm... I'm sure you will def find the flavours that you most like. Good luck.

Best of luck on CD :)

Hello, I am not sure this is where I am supposed to post as I haven't had time to read all the instructions.
I started CD last Friday the 15th of August and I have my first weigh in tomorrow. I found the first 2 days a bit tough but by day 3 I must have been in ketosis as I have no hunger pangs at all.

My starting weight was 17 stone 1, I am tall and big boned so
I would like to get down to anywhere between 11 and 12 stone, as at those weights I was usually a size1 12-14....but I haven't been those weights for 10 years, so who knows what I will look like...can't wait to find out! I have been so inspired looking at all the stories and seeing the pictures, it has helped me believe I can actually do it. Many thanks to all at minimins for being so inspirational

Back