Just started LT

Dont be sorry Jamie! I expected to get a dark colour when I first used the ketostix, but I dont usually get more than a mid-pink even first thing in the morning... Mind you I do drink 6 litres of water a day!

Tuna is ok by the way :) You'll be able to have some salmon soon!

Hi guys,

I hear what Elle says 100% re salmon. I have to say though, it will not knock you out of ketosis. I agree with what she is saying, if there is a low fat alternative then go for it, but if you get there and there is only salmon you fancy, it will not put you back to the beginning....honestly. If you had your lipotrim all week then that day had your shake and salmon and veggies (avoiding the ones full of carbs), then went straight back to your shakes, you will still lose weight. If you want a big weight loss that week then try and avoid it, but you can still lose weight and have a small amount of salmon. There are no carbs in salmon whatsoever and its eating carbs that take you out of ketosis......but yes Elle is correct its is not a low calorie option and lipotrim is a low cal/low carb diet.

Hope this hasn't confused you more. I agree with Elle...try and avoid it, but do not stress too much if that is the only option.

Hi guys,

Forgot to add the carb counter link I use. You may find it useful (then again you may not!!). I know you are not only keeping the carbs to a minimum, but fat also. Hopefully this may help if there is something you cannot get out of.......it will help you figure out an alternative you can have which will have the least effect on your ketosis.

Carb Counter - Search Carb Counter

Hi guys,

Forgot to add the carb counter link I use. You may find it useful (then again you may not!!). I know you are not only keeping the carbs to a minimum, but fat also. Hopefully this may help if there is something you cannot get out of.......it will help you figure out an alternative you can have which will have the least effect on your ketosis.

Carb Counter - Search Carb Counter

Cheers thanks for that - click on and its really handly!!!

hey,
just had my 3rd weeks weigh in ive lost 5lb up to now this week but i had to do it 2 days early because im going away tonight for the weekend. hopefully i can stick to the shakes all weekend, its the ultimate test!!!!!!!!!

jamie

Good luck!! Just remember that if you cant stick to shakes make sure what you eat has no carbs and try for low fat too!!! Have a great time!

hey there,

my weekend went really well, i went out for one meal all i had was a tiny piece of chicken and a lettuce leaf because i felt so guilty, which to be honest im glad of because i know i have only got 18 more days and why spoil it now, i did a ketone test this morning when i got back and all was good so im still well happy.:D, my next weigh in is saturday, which will be nine days after my last one so i am hoping for a decent weight loss.................... hope everone is keeping well!!!!!!!

jamie

Jamie - glad you enjoyed the weekend and well done you for not being tempted!! Isnt it strange how these diets change our whole perception of food?

Not long to go for you now, keep up the great work :)

Yeah well done....best of luck with your last couple of weeks....

yeah im well chuffed at myself:D the weekend was pain free, and the best bit was that i found i now actually like sparkling water before i started this diet i hated it but now i love it (how weird) and its such a nice change. thanks for all the support!!!!!!!!

jamie

I love sparkly water now too (before i could take or leave)....its my wine alternative!!!

Well done Jamie.

Sparkling water.......I've not tried it whilst on this diet. I think I'll be trying it. Any wine alternative is good!
x

Hey there.

Just started lipotrim last sunday i seem to be one of only a few males doing it, i only need to get rid of 2 stone just my belly, the first fewdays have been quite ok actually not as hard as i thought the worst bit is lying in bed at night and all i can think about is fav foods :mad: appart from that its sound going for my first weigh in on sat so hopefully good results. can anyone tell me if it is ok to revert to the maintenance program after 3 weeks of doing the TFR program, just for a few days, the reson i am asking this is my g/f parents have invited us over to there country to stay and i dont want to seem disrespectfull to them if i dont eat the tinyest thing. any advice would be golden

thanks jamie
After 3 wks of lt maintenance would be fine. I'm on maintenance and for me it's harder cos your eating "real food" a need to be able to say no to the wrong foods that's though for me a the moment. but to answer your question ye it should be fine but you could ask your chemist too .Jillian

After 3 wks of lt maintenance would be fine. I'm on maintenance and for me it's harder cos your eating "real food" a need to be able to say no to the wrong foods that's though for me a the moment. but to answer your question ye it should be fine but you could ask your chemist too .Jillian

Whats maintenance like???

Hey

just had my 4th weeks weigh in and i lost another 7 lb thats 31 lb so far im well happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, only have to do just under 2 more weeks till im were i want to be, this forum is sound it keeps me goin and its interesting to find out how everyone else is doing. im still loving the shakes whish i know is wierd but there nice choc is my fav?????

jamie

Wow, You have done amazing. I've only lost a stone over the same period of time. I say 'only', but I do realise that is still very good.

Well done again you.
Sharon

Back