Just started sole source .... 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Hey Jay, congratulations on those results. :D They're really good keep it up! My second weigh in is this Monday so I'm quite excited to see how much I've lost.

Hey guys. Smashing it 💪🏼 I’m feeling a bit deflated today as I’ve run out of products and they won’t arrive until Monday so I have to borrow from a friend but not until later so feeling horrible xx

Awww blesss youu. How long left til you collect the products from your friend?

Ohh noo. So have you just been drinking water today?? Well done for keeping up though

Products still haven’t arrived so the past 3-4 days I’ve been having just a tiny amount of product with water and then only water! Feeling really weak. Hoping and praying they come today. Weigh in yesterday...4.5 off so that’s a total 2 stone 1lb in 21 days. So when you look at it like that 👍
How is everyone else doing? X

Hi Kirsty hope you get your products. What a brilliant result and loss your doing so well. My 2nd weigh in I lost -3.5Ilbs so in total in 2 weeks 9.5Ilbs. On 450 calories a day on sole source but going strong. Third weigh in on Friday so lets see how I get on. How is everyone else getting on and any other good results? We can do this so lets keep going and keep each other motivatedxx

Products just arrived so currently walking to work to collect them. Spanish post for ya!
Yeah thanks. Bet you can’t wait until Friday!
Yes yes yes this pulled me through a bad few days so we need to keep it going xx

Hiya!

Thought I would drop by and join on ur posts! You are all doing so well - I had lost 21lbs earlier in the year but rather than sticking to it I came off and then put some back on...anyways now finished day 2 of just shakes and feeling surprisingly good. Wedding in 3 weeks and desperate to get into the 10s!! Happy motivation to you all x

Hi All and congrats for your big special day.
I am on day 20 and have stuck to sole source 100%, its hard but I need to get to my goal.
The below is 1Ilb fat, hopefully a bit of motivation for us all.
1-lb-jpg.25401

Hi Everyone :)

Please can I join in?

I'm on day 2 of Lipotrim.... the plan is to do this for 8 weeks to lose 2st. I keep reminding myself how much better I'll feel next week (and ultimately in 8 weeks time!) as I really need to do this - I need to stay strong!

I find it quite miserable without food :rolleyes: (I'm a "Live to Eat" not an "Eat to Live" girl!), however I just remind myself that this is only temporary and that I'm already miserable being the size I am so at least I'm doing something about it!

I hope you're all having a good day.

Gem x

Hi Gem, welcome on board. I love food as well but have really let myself go. I have 5 stone to lose so have a long journey. I am on day 20 and next weigh in tomorrow, so far I have lost 9.5Ilbs. Every evening I want to give up to eat but I have to tell myself why I am doing this and as each day goes by I am feeling better in myself. We all have to bear with it and have good willpower to succeed, we have to stick to plan and the results will show.
Lets be motivated and let it be a challenge. Keep posting to let us know how your getting on x

Back