Just started sole source .... 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Hi Gem, welcome on board. I love food as well but have really let myself go. I have 5 stone to lose so have a long journey. I am on day 20 and next weigh in tomorrow, so far I have lost 9.5Ilbs. Every evening I want to give up to eat but I have to tell myself why I am doing this and as each day goes by I am feeling better in myself. We all have to bear with it and have good willpower to succeed, we have to stick to plan and the results will show.
Lets be motivated and let it be a challenge. Keep posting to let us know how your getting on x

That's great Jay, well done :)

I really let myself go too - so embarrassing.... I ballooned from 9st to almost 16st last year....at one point I barely left the house :oops: I've intermittently done Lipotrim and Cambridge and I've got another 2st/2.5st to go to get back to my "normal" weight.

I've found it really hard to restart - I was supposed to start last week :rolleyes: I just keep letting myself down :confused:

How are you finding Sole Source? Do you have a good Consultant? I get no support from the pharmacy at all - they even let me purchase two weeks worth - you're supposed to be monitored once a week.... I'm trying to look at this positively and keep thinking it's only 4 visits to the pharmacy! I just want to lose this 2st and feel better about myself x

Wow completely inspired by all of the posts! Everyone is doing so well!
Day 25 for me and still 100% on plan. Finding it hard now but after losing 2 stone 1lb in those days I’m not going to ruin it now! I am craving a tin of tuna which is weird! Lol.
Had a bit of criticism from friends...saying I’m not doing this a healthy way but it works for me. I need to see the dramatic results and now other people are noticing. It’s teally effecting my social life though....I’d rather stay in than go out, not because I think I’ll slip up but I don’t feel part of anything sitting there with water.
Anyway as the days go past we are getting closer to our goals and that’s something we are doing for no one but ourselves xx hugs xx

Hi All.
My car broke down on Friday therefore was not at work and hence why I did not post. Come on Gem, once you survive the 3 days your on your way. It is hard and I in the past started and stopped as I wanted to eat the whole house. Sole source is hard but once you have done 1 week you have to be positive and keep thinking about getting to your goal. I like my consultant who always texts and has time for you when you go in for a weigh in. Have you started?
Well done Kirsty keep going as you've done so well.
I had my weigh in on Friday and lost -3.5Ilbs, in total in 3 weeks -13Ilbs and feeling positive and aim to get to my goal in 4 months time.
Good luck everyone and keep posting.

Hi everyone.
Jay hope car is ok.
Weigh day for me yesterday. A massive
9lbs loss! Chuffed!!! Total 2 stone 10lb loss. Buzzing. Just started week 5 yesterday.
Had friends over on holiday who can eat anything and stay slim (grrrr) but survived. Was actually wishing them to go home so I could get back to my normal routine. Terrible friend.
Everyone is doing so well.
Thing I’ve thought about. If you cheat then you are back to day one. I’m day 30 not running it now.
Keep motivated guys. We are all doing this for a reason xxx

Hello to u all,Kirsty love your motto:If you cheat u r back to day one!so true!!!its my 2nd day on Exante,did CD,but due to money issue+visiting CD consultant(safes me time) doing well.Im just worried regarding constipation.I did suffer constipation in the past when I was on CD,so fingers crossed I will be ok this time ok.Or if anyone has got any tips regarding constipation,pls text them out to me.my starting weight is 14.11😥,got at least 6st to go.Have a lovely dAy😉

Last edited:
Hi All. Kirsty well done you what a result that is brilliant, your doing so well. Have you been dropping dress sizes? Gem how you getting on?
Welcome on board H. Trying having the porridge it might help with the constipation. My start weight was also 14.11 and want to be 9st by the end of September. Present weight is 13st 12Ilbs and 4th weigh in this Friday. On sole source 100% and just have to keep thinking of getting to goal and looking good.
Lets all keep going we can do this and will succeed.
Check out the picture below which should inspire you to lose weight.

Hi all! Happy weekend. (The hardest part of this plan) 🙄
Yes been dropping dress sizes, down nearly 2. I think the first week is mainly water but I feel so much better. Stomach flatter. Clothes feel better.
I wasn’t having any constipation until yesterday. Also as I’m having no food, I’m finding it really tiring walking back and forward to work. So much that I’m really out of breath. I know I’ve got not energy to burn but it’s quite bad.
Can’t see the picture jay what is it? This is week 5 for me and can genuinely say that I want this part of my lifestyle now even when I finish. Not to the extreme but to keep on top of it.
Happy weekend all 😘😘😘

Good Morning All, hope you had a good weekend. Isn't the weather too good to work. Hope everyones doing OK. Kirsty your doing so well, lets all keep it up and let it be a good week.

On Friday I lost -2.5Ilbs, in total in 4 weeks I have lost 16Ilbs. Weight now is 13st 9Ilbs, can't wait to get into the 12st and so on.
Have a good day all.

Hi all. Hope you are well.
Weigh in yesterday. Only lost 2lbs!!!!!!! My lowest loss yet. Why??? Keep asking myself. I know I can’t be losing lots each week but I’m disappointed.
Overall loss on week 5, 2 stone 12lbs so hoping by next Monday I’ve hit the 3 stone mark.
Jay you are killing it. Well done.
How is everyone else ??
Happy Tuesday guys xx

Hi Kirsty, 2Ilbs is still good, better than putting weight on. You will get that, 1 week will have a big loss and not so much the next. Keep strong and lets all keep going to reach our goals and look fab.

Did a silly thing last night....was completely sick of water. After nearly 6 weeks I just wanted to taste something nice.
So I squeezed my own orange juice...been on toilet all night. Note to everyone. Stick to water. Tummy pains and cramps are not worth it. Ok now , think I must have lost another few pounds on the toilet 😞 xx

It was literally 3 oranges. It didn’t even make 1/4 of a glass 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel fine now.
Ready for smashing that 3 stone target on Monday. Cheers Jay.

Remember, every Saturday night is Dr Pepper Zero night... *taps nose*

Good Moring All, nearly Friday and weigh in for me. Lets all keep motivated and carry on. Will let you know tomorrow evening of my loss.

Good morning all hope we’re all staying on track and enjoying the weekend. I had my weigh in on Friday and -3.5 down that is 1stone and 5Ilbs in 5 weeks. Still keeping motivated as have 4 stone to lose by the end of September before I go away on holiday to Canada & Jamaica therefore have to look good. Good luck everyone we can smash this x

Good morning all hope we’re all staying on track and enjoying the weekend. I had my weigh in on Friday and -3.5 down that is 1stone and 5Ilbs in 5 weeks. Still keeping motivated as have 4 stone to lose by the end of September before I go away on holiday to Canada & Jamaica therefore have to look good. Good luck everyone we can smash this x

Well done Jay! 1st 5lb in 5 weeks is amazing!

Back