Just started today...

chriscavell

I'm currently 44 days from my wedding day. So far this year I've just exercised and eaten healthily. Had to give up on exercise several times after picking up injuries so haven't gotten as far as I would have liked. At 15st 4lbs, I've decided that drastic action needs to be taken so have just started this today and plan on doing it for a month (ties in nicely with my hen do planned for the 20th of August).

I've done LL once before, managed it for 2 weeks but lost 14lbs in those two weeks. I'm not as heavy this time but hoping for a decent amount each week

chriscavell said:
I'm currently 44 days from my wedding day. So far this year I've just exercised and eaten healthily. Had to give up on exercise several times after picking up injuries so haven't gotten as far as I would have liked. At 15st 4lbs, I've decided that drastic action needs to be taken so have just started this today and plan on doing it for a month (ties in nicely with my hen do planned for the 20th of August).

I've done LL once before, managed it for 2 weeks but lost 14lbs in those two weeks. I'm not as heavy this time but hoping for a decent amount each week

Good luck :) I am getting married in Nov :)

chriscavell said:

Good decision, I expect you will carry on for longer than two weeks. That's what I planned but it became easier and I thought I would do another two weeks. Now it's now and four stone gone.
Watch for alcohol on your hen night, you will need some food too it can be very dangerous to drink on a VLCD. I am sure there is a sticky worth reading. I hope it goes well for you it's so worth it.
GSQ

Thanks for that, I'm planning on going 'back to normal' for that weekend just so that I can enjoy myself a little bit. After that I'll be too hectic to eat anyway lol. Will start again when back from honeymoon because I want to do the race for life next year and cant run with all this extra weight. Makes my shin splints 10x worse

Good luck, hope it goes well :)

Good luck- i started today too - i will be slim

Good luck Hun!!! And welcome!!! Ive just finished week one and feeling fab can't wait for week two!!! Xxx

Back