Step 1 Sole Source Just Started yesterday, wish me luck....

Lost 6lbs in week 2 - get in there! I am DELIGHTED. A wonderful side effect of the low carb dieting is that I don't have so much awful fluid retention in my legs and ankles that I have suffered from since having my youngest 7 years ago!! Now onto Week 3 ....

Fabulous loss! You are doing so well!!! Week 3 - onwards and downwards!

2.5lbs off this week which although great and in the right direction, I can't but be a little disappointed with.... silly, eh?

Yes I know the feeling well - but celebrate it - it's a loss!!!! Yay!!!

And 14lbs may look like I'm nearly there, but for various reasons it has taken forever to lose the 16 since Sept. :( But slowly and surely it will come off!!!! For both of us!

A good feeling.... I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn for around a week or so. At first I couldn't figure out why they were feeling tighter on me as I knew I hadn't cheated .... then I realised they were riding lower on me cos I have lost so much from my waist so the waistband was more like tightened around my lower tum/hips instead, which is obviously bigger! The whole hang was different. I need a belt, lol!

I realise I have also lost just over one fifth of my total desired weight to lose - so 4 more lots of this again and I am at target!

Great way of thinking about it! And careful with your jeans - a few more pounds and they will fall off entirely! :)

And careful with your jeans - a few more pounds and they will fall off entirely! :)

hee hee ... get me the right man and then we're talking!!!!!

Week 4 loss is 4.25lbs - better than last week :)

Great loss! And they will go up and down, even if you are 100% all the time. It takes your body some time to catch up and adjust to the loss. Oddly, sometimes during the weeks you don't lose a lot, you can almost feel your body changing. :)

I've gained half a pound this week yet have stuck rigorously to the diet. I just want to cry and cry - it is NOT my time of the month to blame that on either :(

Do not worry and do not get distracted/go off track! You have lost 22lbs in 5 weeks - that is amazing! If sticking strictly to the diet, the rule of thumb is 14lbs per month, so you're well in advance. Not unnaturally, your body needs some time to catch and up adjust.

If you haven't already been doing this - take your measurements: upper arm, bust, chest, waist, hips and thighs. You will be amazed at how many inches you lose AND you lose inches sometimes in weeks when you don't lose weight (or not much).

Keep going and drink plenty of fluids - you are doing great!!!

Hi Sophie I started the same time as u don't be disheartened I stayed the same too

We have weeks like that then it will fall off the next week the main thing is u understand what caused the sts or gain and put it right, sometimes u will have been on plan to the t and still stay the same! Again stay focused it will come off

Good luck xx

Thanks guys, I lost just under a pound this week, and again followed this thing rigorously. However, I tried on some jeans and I have definitely lost inches so it must be water. Still it is depressing that scale figure. However, I have to remind myself when people look at me they don't see a number on a scale they see my shape!

3.5lb down this week, thank God. I KNOW it's not all about the loss on the scales, but when the scales don't show a loss and/or it is minimal, (even if the tape measure does show an inch loss), it is miserable!

Yes, it can be hard to keep motivated when the scales don't shift as much as you'd like - but that's what minimins is for. Congratulations on your 3.5lb loss!!! Just a little bit to go to make your 31 Dec goal!!! Very exciting!

Thanks Tizzy :) Have a wonderful Christmas.

You too!

Yay! I REALLY wanted to get to 14 and a half stone by Christmas and I have done it - plus an extra half pound off too! Fantastic! 2.5lbs off this week. Now to keep on the wagon this Christmas!

Yay! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! What a great gift to give yourself!!
Enjoy the holidays and 2013 is the year you become a slender woman!!!

:)

Back