Step 1 Sole Source Just Started yesterday, wish me luck....

Another mini goal achieved, I wanted to get to 200lbs or under by New Year and I have done it - 199lbs! 3.5lbs this week. Happy New Year everyone - may you all reach your goals easily :)

Congratulations!!! Very impressive - especially given that you stuck to it over the holidays!!!

lol, I think if I hadn't had that goal so firmly in mind I may have cheated a little!

Hi Sophie - hope you're doing well and enjoying the start to this new year.....

Yes thanks Tizzy, how are you doing?

Another 3lbs down this week! Hopefully next week I will be in the 13 stone bracket, it's always good to cross those psychological barriers!

Wow Sophie well done! No question you will be in the 13s next week - not to mention I think you're going to blow right by your goal weight for 14 Feb. Excellent - I'm chuffed for you!

2.25lbs off this week and yep I am in the 13s!!! Now to get me into the 12s! From past experience, when I am in the 12s I look "normal".

3.25 lbs down this week plus I am at the 3 stone lost milestone. I still can't believe how quickly the weight is coming off, I hardly have any clothes that fit me any more - even the ones from my once 'skinny' bag that I hadn't worn forever are now getting too loose!

Great feeling, isn't it? Time for an inexpensive, interim wardrobe ...

After a couple of weeks of bad water retention/swelling, resulting in a slower weight loss on the scales (but NOT in fat loss), the swelling has gone down again to more 'normal' levels - but I am still swollen in my calves and ankles :( I lost nearly 7lbs on the scale this week - which taken as an average over the 'bad' weeks means an average of 2.5lbs a week of late. It also means my BMI has now gone under 30, meaning I am officially 'just 'overweight' and no longer 'obese'. Yippee! And now to hit the 12 stone bracket!

Seriously well done!!! And 2.5lbs per week on average is a nice rate of loss that also gives your body a little time to catch up! You're well on track for your March goal! :)

Thanks Tizzy :)

3.75 lbs this week off so now in the 12 stone bracket (yeh!) but my legs/ankles are still blooming swollen :(

good luck: ) xxxx

Yay! I am now in the 11's this week!

Congrats on getting into the 11's :) xxx

It gets better after the first week. How you finding it now, Abby?

My BMI is now normal wooohooo! My weight loss has been obscured by terrible water retention, but this has improved of late thanks to some pills from doc.

Back