Just the boost I needed!

woowoo83

Had a pretty bad weekend, night out on Saturday resulting in a hungover Sunday and one of those days where you want to eat everything in sight, really trying hard not to let it roll over in to a bad Monday too but in one of those 'what's the point?' moods! Anyway I thought I'd go make myself a coffee at work to try and take my mind off all the chocolates that seem to be flying around and a lady that I don't know that well started asking if I'd been losing weight as she could really tell. This was just what I needed and made me realise that that's the point! Such a good feeling when people who don't know you're on a diet notice, so back to it and will be hitting the gym tonight instead of going home and stuffing my face, which was my original plan

Love love love when this happens! I work in a supermarket and a customer commented on my weight loss :) always gives you that little push you need to get back from a bad day to a fantastic one ;)

Yea !well done.my brother said to me yesterday have you lost weight!that's something men never normally notice but yes just the boost I needed too x

Back