Just to boost your enthusiasm....

Yasmine

One last chance
Everytime you get your result from the chemist, feel great about the amount you lost. I'll tell you why.

Try this yourself.
When you recieve your weight loss, calculate the number lbs you've lost and multiply that by 2.

Here's an example:
You've lost 2lbs of weight.
Multiply that by 2.
You get 4.

Now that means that the amount of fat that you have lost is equivalent to 4 packets of Anchore butter!

Now imagine how heavy that is, and all that has dropped off you! :wow:

Last edited:
wow 84 packets of butter eeeewww thats gross lol

HAHA! It's amazing though isn't it? Just imagine how heavy that is and to think that that was on your body? You've shed all that! Good job!

oh my god....96packets of butter altogether...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww flipping hell lol!!

So for me that would be 97 packs of butter:9529:lol or if you do it with a pound of sausages which is 8 fat sausages,that would be 388 fat sausages....:9529:Yuk!!! lol:8855:

Just think of the butter mountain we have created with our combined losses. Must be getting as big as Everest. Lol!!

lol...
Great way of thinking. You're keeping me motivated girl ....ha ha:D

great idea I think of it in blocks of lard 74 gone still a bit of the way to go but hey onwards and downwards
xx

eeew 60 packets of butter so far..... :jelous:
great way of looking at it though! :)

when I hit my goal of losing 61lbs and being 16stone, I'll have lost a few more packs of butter than is in this image

104-sticks-butter.jpg

shocking!!!!

Last edited:
eeew 60 packets of butter so far..... :jelous:
great way of looking at it though! :)

when I hit my goal of losing 61lbs and being 16stone, I'll have lost a few more packs of butter than is in this image

104-sticks-butter.jpg

shocking!!!!

Whoah!! LMAO! that is a lot!

lol 5 stone 9 gone = 79lbs = 158 packets of butter!!! GROSS!!!! lol

Yaow! that amount could fill up the whole kitchen floor at my place.

Congrats!

Had my weigh in today.........another 4lb off!
Could've been a bit better but I know why it wasn't!

Hi bohemian

4LB is a good loss you say you know it wasnt more is it something you can change for next week or something you need to put behind you and forget about

either way all the best for next wi

xx

Hello fragglerock, I succumbed to my craving for a sandwich...a weak moment of madness! I'm not gonna pretend I'm finding this diet easy but I know its the right one for me. Onwards and upwards!(or should that be downwards??)
:)

Had my weigh in today.........another 4lb off!
Could've been a bit better but I know why it wasn't!

What are you talking about? 4lbs is great!

That's 8 packets less of butter that you have to carry around! :D

Back