Just tried coke zero for the first time..

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
And I love it! I decided that this will be my 'treat' each day- only a small glass as I don't drink tea or coffee. Is this ok? If it will affect my loss then I'd rather not have it but hoping it won't too much as it says 1 calorie per 250ml glass? Was quite suprised at how nice it tastes, much much better than the diet version. Bring on Monday! :)

Yes, you can drink Coke Zero & Dr Pepper Zero. They shouldn't affect your weightloss. I used to hate Coke Zero before I started Exante, but now I love it. Good Luck

Asda diet coke is the way forward ;) and its a fraction of the price!!

I feel slightly better knowing that you drink it Starlight- as it clearly hasn't affected your losses, they are amazing! Thankyou all, feels nice to know I can have that one treat! x

Asda diet coke is the way forward ;) and its a fraction of the price!!

Have to say i prefer coke zero even at the price difference i tried the caffeine free and the diet from asda and thought it was rank. Did have hopes for the 55p price tag though :-(

Have to say i prefer coke zero even at the price difference i tried the caffeine free and the diet from asda and thought it was rank. Did have hopes for the 55p price tag though :-(

I didnt like it the first time I tried it having always been a diet coke fan but I have to admit I would far rather have it now to coke zero (or diet coke for that matter) Id opt for it even if the 2 were the same price

Back