Just tried this...

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
Mozarella rolled in crushed pork scratchings and nuts - then fried. I made a curried mayo dip too.

I mean any NORMAL person would never dream up a cocoction like this but on atkins...needs must!

Drink lots of water afterwards because of salt content in scratching..... it should swill it out then the body wont store it.

YUMS

if i liked cheese, that would be awesome, you really do come up with some inspired pairings lol, but like you say, needs must, and if it tastes good, then it's a success! (look forward to seeing your recipe book in the shops for xmas...! :D

sounds good to me love. Very tasty.

curry powder and mayo - thats all.....pips!

I dont know how you cant like cheese and stay on this diet, Mick. I would just die without cheese on this diet.

never got a taste for it, so don't really miss it tbh, but i feel deprived lol, cos everyone else seems to love it on just about anything!

I love cheese, in all it's wondrous forms. LOL. I had to be careful on induction though, I was one of those it stalled.

well, i guess what i've never had, i won't miss. that's the beauty of atkins tho, there is plenty of variety as i love my meat fish and salad/veg, so it's all good really

Back