Just wanted to say hello

crazy_chick123

Hello everyone

Can't believe how quiet it is on this forum, I've done ww, Sw and Cambridge and rc deffo comes out the best for me!

I joined on Tuesday, day 3 and feeling great, really enjoying it.

Was wondering how long you have all be doing rc and how you're doing

Xx

Hi,

You still going well? I'm starting back in the morning as I've tried all the other diet clubs and this is the one I find the easiest by far. Unfortunately there isn't a group near where I live so I have to do it at home which I sometimes find difficult.

Hopefully we can get some more people using this forum and help each other along the way.

Good luck,
Dan x

Hiya

Yeah still going great thanks, wish I'd joined years ago!!

Hopefully more people will join in and we can all support each other

Good luck for your first day x

What is the rosemary Connolly diet? I can't seem to find much information on it, I may be looking in the wrong place though x

Hi everyone I've been doing slimming world but I just seem to go off plan cos I feel full n tired ... Then I feel rubbish n start all over.... Well I've not done rosemary before but I have calorie counted...so I start Monday ... I've been picking up magazines now for a while but classes have opened near so I'm going for it !

Hi everybody. I live in Spain so cannot join a class and do not want to do on-line so need support from all of you. I have been on SW and lost 9lb 2oz in 3 weeks and then by eating exactly the same way last week put on 3lb. It does not make sense. I have dieted using the RC diets over the years and lost around 4 stone twice and then gradually put it back on but need to lose and stay lost this time as I have major back problems. I do Pilates twice a week and aerobics once a week so that should help. Any advice from people in Spain about good food items gratefully received. Especially low fat cheese and mayo etc because it is harder to find here. Thanks in advance.

Hi everybody. I live in Spain so cannot join a class and do not want to do on-line so need support from all of you. I have been on SW and lost 9lb 2oz in 3 weeks and then by eating exactly the same way last week put on 3lb. It does not make sense. I have dieted using the RC diets over the years and lost around 4 stone twice and then gradually put it back on but need to lose and stay lost this time as I have major back problems. I do Pilates twice a week and aerobics once a week so that should help. Any advice from people in Spain about good food items gratefully received. Especially low fat cheese and mayo etc because it is harder to find here. Thanks in advance.

Hi there just wanted to say hi ... I'm starting Monday I've never done at all before but sw I've found I tend to be soo slow loosing weight .. Also that full up feeling makes me feel like I've over eaten .. Then I want to eat more... !!! I'm ready to just get my weight off now with a new approach ... Good luck to you .

Hi everyone

I'm nearly at the end of the first 2 weeks, looking forward to an extra 200 cals from Wednesday but haven't really struggled too much on the 1200 cals.

Lost 5 pounds last week so was happy with that.

Hope everyone's finding it ok xx

Well done Crazy Chick you must feel so proud of yourself. What diet plan are you on? The GI ones all seem fairly similar in terms of calories and I think some of her recipes are brilliant, especially the Green Thai Chicken. I love that but a lot of the recipes are so nice we have them even when I am not on a diet and I think that is what I have missed on SW because it is such a performance to me trying to work out what I count as a Syn and what I can ignore. You have fully made my mind up and it is RC from tomorrow. Thank you. Be nice to keep a tally because as I said I live in Spain and there is nobody here that does RC they all seem to be SW or WW.

Hi ..im jan and i just started Rosemary Conley diet class..i have done slimming world where i lost 3st 10lbs i 2 years but had got very stuck since early december....since starting Rosemary conley i can see where i was going wrong..in SW they state free food is unlimited..portions sizes where to big for me..so far i am half way through my first week and the scales at the gym register a 3.5lb loss already..loving this plan so far...hope to get support as well as give support on here..maybe a diet buddy or two would be good.

Hi jan I started last week I'm enjoying it as previously did slimming world. I know both plans work but RV just seems like your following an equation but enjoying all the foods you want ... Yet much smaller portions... I've not been hungry really.. I have been abit naughty n used my power snacks for a glass of wine but I feel so much less bloated. The weights coming off ... I can't go to class this Monday but I'm sticking to this n hope for a great loss week after ... Good look jan x

Hi all

Finally a clubs opening In my area week commencing 8th April, I've done it by myself a few years ago and enjoyed it with good results, after a while I joined slimming world for accountability but I've been yo-yoing for the best part of two years !! I'm 1 stone lighter than I started, it just doesn't suit me, can't wait to start this class, looking forward to chatting with you all and Sharing support

good luck jane xx

Good luck everyone, I lost 3 pounds this week, 8 pounds in 2 weeks so wry happy!

This diet has totally change my way of thinking! Finding it easy to stick to an the inches are dropping off!

I recommend the RC cheese, £2 in class and really tasty, the only cheese I can find less than 5% fat xx

Hi just wanted to say good luck to everyone :)

I joined my rc class in October and lost 2 1/2 stone by xmas. I'm currently pregnant :D but still attending my rc zumba class every week and getting weighed to keep track of weight! its a great plan by far the simplest and (almost) enjoyable for a diet lol

Anyway good luck all, I will be getting to goal with rc once bubba arrives in Oct x

Wow! You have done really well both of you! I stayed the same this week but hasn't been 100% on plan so understandable!

Can I ask a quick question, should all meals be less than 5% fat or all the ingredients? Hope that makes sense, thanks x

Wow! You have done really well both of you! I stayed the same this week but hasn't been 100% on plan so understandable!

Can I ask a quick question, should all meals be less than 5% fat or all the ingredients? Hope that makes sense, thanks x

Hi there it's 5% of 100gms of the meal... Look on back of packet on total fat. I joined two weeks ago , I had to miss last week although I've stayed on track...maybe a couple of things over .... But feeling much better and I feel like I've lost quite a bit.. Ill let u know Monday . Good luck for this week

Good luck everyone, I lost 3 pounds this week, 8 pounds in 2 weeks so wry happy!

This diet has totally change my way of thinking! Finding it easy to stick to an the inches are dropping off!

I recommend the RC cheese, £2 in class and really tasty, the only cheese I can find less than 5% fat xx

Well done on your loss Hun. That's fantastic.
I'm thinking if rejoining RC as I need a boost xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done all off you and congrats on your pregnancy x x x

Back