Just wondering!!!

Kazz2011

I know there are people on here who've tried LL and CD but anyone tried slim and save?????
Had a look on their website and kind of like the look of their stuff!! Using up my exante supply first got 3 weeks to decide!!!
Any opinions would be helpful xxxxx

I looked into it and asked around a lot , and got some free samples - it would seem that the slim and save stuff is other VLCD prducts repackaged and resold , also they state you need 4 packs or 3 packs and a multi- vitamin so its not really a proper TFR , and in my mind that means its not very safe ... I also found the shakes are much less filling and the bars are TINY ...so all in all I dont think it would be a cheaper option or even a safe one ....

Really!! I never knew that!!!!
I did think about the samples do you think they were just smaller versions of the actual pack you receive ??
Think I will stick to what I know exante shakes and tesco bars!!
Cheers for the heads up xxxx

I guess if they are not a real replacement meal and have to take a multivitamin, you might as well buy a box of slimmer soups and a multi vitamin!! naughty slim and save :(

Having checked out the slim and save website, it also seems more expensive than Exante.
The other noticeable thing is that the bars are half the size of the Exante ones :D.

Stapo60 said:
Having checked out the slim and save website, it also seems more expensive than Exante.
The other noticeable thing is that the bars are half the size of the Exante ones :D.

Yep that about sums it up

Back