Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Well im back from weigh in and I ne d a kick up the back side! I lost 3lbs! And im not gunna lie im a little dissapointed! :S Yes I know 3lbs is really good but I cant help wanting a little more! I feel like I could have lost that on an eating plan!

....... and I went an friggin ate! What a silly silly moo!!!!!

ARRGGHHHHHH!

3lbs is great. Id kill to lose 3lbs a week right now, lol. Anyway theres no point beating yourself up about it. Its done now and tomorrow you can start again for a decent WI next week. You can do this.

you silly moo!!!!
3lbs is fab!! and i know you feel a little dissapointed....
but dont be... stop eating now! and dont eat anymore!!!
you can do this!

3lbs is great. Id kill to lose 3lbs a week right now, lol. Anyway theres no point beating yourself up about it. Its done now and tomorrow you can start again for a decent WI next week. You can do this.

I agree - I would KILL for 3lbs

Step away from the grub

xxxx

Well done on the 3lbs, if you look at it this way, if you consistantly lose 3lbs a week, thats 12lbs a month, just short of a stone, so all in all aint bad is it :D

xxx

Thanks everyone! If I could kick my self I would! Im so cross with my self! And today I have really struggled! :( Ive had 4 packs and a handful of dolly mixtures! I was at work today so was easy not to pick but im dreading tomoz! no distractions! ive got a big list of chores that really need doing that should take some time up so gunna have a bash at that!

Im going out on 3rd of feb and really wanted to wear my blue polka dot dress and I tried it on and unless I lose a stone in a week it just aint happening! So feel reaaly pee'd bout that tonite!!

xxxx

I'm sure you will look gorgeous in whatever you were. A small tip though - control underwear is a wonderful thing. ;)

I agree, you will look lovely in whatever you wear :D xx

like wise, you will look fan daby dosey in what ever you wear, i know you wanted to wear your blue dress, but im sure you can come up with something else.... :)
you are doing so well, so dont let it get to you ok....

Ohhh balllzzz! Fell off again today!

Started with having 5 mini saus and could just about get away with ss+ was 5.6 carbs an 120cals... but then a pack of onion rings fell in my mouth an the more dolly mixtures! Cheif diet sabotager brought them! So they have been deposited in bin!

RRRRaaarrrGHGHhhh

It could have been worse.
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I love onion rings. Definitely my favourite crisps. Id have been hard pushed to refuse them as well.

If youre really struggling why dont you consider ws? Im certainly not discounting it for when things get tough although Im managing without at the minute. It really does make a difference having something to look forward to even if it is just chicken and lettuce.

Oooh those damn onion rings, they amaze me with their talents ;)

Hope you can get back on track today hun

xxxx

Don't worry too much Hun, I'm still amazed you went to mcdonalds and only had a salad! That's definitely willpower! I have really been struggling this week but have already decided that sat 5th feb I will be eating out coz having a pamper day with my mum in London & don't wanna ruin it for her by not being able to eat! So that is gonna be my 1st day off! Is that terrible? Feeling the guilt already! X

It could have been worse.
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks hun xx

I love onion rings. Definitely my favourite crisps. Id have been hard pushed to refuse them as well.

If youre really struggling why dont you consider ws? Im certainly not discounting it for when things get tough although Im managing without at the minute. It really does make a difference having something to look forward to even if it is just chicken and lettuce.

Thanks hun! Well took your advice and did WS today! And boy has it been my toughest day so far on Exante! I have just about got away with it! Thanks for your advice

xxx

Oooh those damn onion rings, they amaze me with their talents ;)

Hope you can get back on track today hun

xxxx
Wooop 100% Ws...so far :p:p

Don't worry too much Hun, I'm still amazed you went to mcdonalds and only had a salad! That's definitely willpower! I have really been struggling this week but have already decided that sat 5th feb I will be eating out coz having a pamper day with my mum in London & don't wanna ruin it for her by not being able to eat! So that is gonna be my 1st day off! Is that terrible? Feeling the guilt already! X

hehe I know exactly how u feel! I usually go out every Thursday with my mate and obviously I havent been for past 3 weeks an ive promised to go out this thursday and whilst I am looking forward to it I aint looking forwards to getting back on track as today has been a effin killer!

Pamper day sounds fabby! I want I want! Hope your doing fab!

xxxxxxx

Well done hun, so glad you got through the day, I was abit naughty yesterday, my weigh days are always my worst!! but back on it today :)

We can do this xxx

Well done hun, so glad you got through the day, I was abit naughty yesterday, my weigh days are always my worst!! but back on it today :)

We can do this xxx

thanks Hun!

I get a bit like that on weigh day! I feel like I need a reward lol! On Tuesday I'm gunna have to remember the hunger pains an try an resist! Lol I was sooooooo hungry last night in bed! I couldn't sleep an I'd downed 5 ltrs of water plus coke zero so was up an down peeing lol

have a fab day

xxx

Back