Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

I cant say anything but you are doing fantastic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helloo everyone!

Im struggling today :( I think ive left my willpower in bed! Im reaaaalyyy hungry?!! How can this be?

Im gunna allow myself 4 packs today if I need an extra one! Ive had Choc shake at 11 and I usually leave my soup till 5pm when the girls are eating! But they had a late lunch and I NEEDED to feel someting in my mouth so I had a bar!

Ive got to do the family food shop in a mo and im not looking forward to it at all! Im soo tempted to buy some cooked chicken an salad :( I even thought about chewing a potato wedge and spitting it out then quickly pulled my self together!

So thats me! Need a kick up the bum!

xxxx

:asskick: You better not have eaten misses :D

How have you done since you posted?

xxxx

chicken is better than wedges. i had to do the family food shop as well today. it is hard but imagine how you will feel tomorrow if you pig out today. its not worth it.
good luck ;)

Ahh well im sooo pleased to report that I didnt cave in! Ive had such a stressful and demanding day its unreal! Thanks for your support! :D

xx
Just posting on here so that it bookmarks it for me - I will be back to read later hun

Take care

love

T
xx

How do yo do!:D welcome to my other bit!

xxx
I cant say anything but you are doing fantastic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun! Im feeling more positive now...just!!

xxx
:asskick: You better not have eaten misses :D

How have you done since you posted?

xxxx

Ive been an angel! Im sooo proud of self! I have had such a rough day! Food shopping, my mothers been up and filled the house with carp!!! Seriously heres a list of what she brought the girls!

2 bags of harribo
5 milkyway cake bars
50 cocktail sausage
6 mini sausage rolls
2 packs of baby bells
nesquick milkshake powder
2 packs of choc gems
6 mini digestive biscuits

Did i mention my girls r 2 and 4??? My mums proper been rubbing my nose in it today! I was soooo cross!!!

Anyways I did day 5 and didnt even need a 4th pack! :p however im under on water! Ive only had 2ltrs. Does coke zero count towards it?

xxx

Well done for holding out hun, so proud of you xxx

Not sure if coke zero counts towards it or not, but hopefully someone may know xx

Reactions: kae
Ta Hun!

Currently 3ltrs down (gunna be up all night) so not bad now!

xxx

Hows u this morning hunny? xxxx

Afternoon ladies!

I am donut! I've come to work an forgot my bar!!! I'm sooo cross! I'm here till 6 an ive tried to see it throught but I can't do it!!

I ended up having grilled chicken with lettuce leaves!

Would it be bad if I only have 2 packs today? I really don't want it to alter my weight loss!

Gutted

love katie

ps it didn't even taste good!

Afternoon ladies!

I am donut! I've come to work an forgot my bar!!! I'm sooo cross! I'm here till 6 an ive tried to see it throught but I can't do it!!

I ended up having grilled chicken with lettuce leaves!

Would it be bad if I only have 2 packs today? I really don't want it to alter my weight loss!

Gutted

love katie

ps it didn't even taste good!

I hate having something to eat and it doesnt even taste like it was worth it!

I've been in that situation before and I usually have the meal instead of the third shake and its been ok for me. Main thing is not to beat yourself up about it and carry on as before. Good luck x

You`re doing amazingly sistah :D Sooooooooo proud of you :heartpump:

Xxxx

Thanks everyone! Can't reply I dividually cos sneaking on at work!

Will I still be in ketosis I had a small chicken breast it fit in the palm of my hand and some dry (yak) dark green lettuce, dunno which one! It was pointy lol!

Also if it does knock me outta keto when will it show when I pee on a stick? I'm off to buy some later

Still fumin but like fraggle says I'm gunna try not beating myself up about it! (there were sausage mash and onion rings on offer which I could have had ha! )

Xxxx

It wont knock you out of ketosis Katie so dont worry about that. Thats why chicken and lettuce is the best bet is youre struggling.

Well done for yesterday, doing that myself in the past has taken me off plan cos Im a fool.

Keep it up hun and Ill be back with you Friday xxx

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on here! Well you all sound like u r doing a fab job...very inspiring!! I ordered my first exante mixed bumper pack yday, but reading some of your comments I'm thinking I might have been better with just the shakes!?! Not starting for another week as have a party & a wedding reception to go to so wanna enjoy them! V happy to read cole zero can be drunk as a pick me up! I'm so worried I won't even last a day! I have so much weight to lose but never keep it off! I have a 4 month old son and he is my inspiration- I wanna be able to run around with him & play, and when he is older take him to Disney and not have to worry about fitting on the ride!! Keep going everyone, so impressed! Catch ya later x

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on here! Well you all sound like u r doing a fab job...very inspiring!! I ordered my first exante mixed bumper pack yday, but reading some of your comments I'm thinking I might have been better with just the shakes!?! Not starting for another week as have a party & a wedding reception to go to so wanna enjoy them! V happy to read cole zero can be drunk as a pick me up! I'm so worried I won't even last a day! I have so much weight to lose but never keep it off! I have a 4 month old son and he is my inspiration- I wanna be able to run around with him & play, and when he is older take him to Disney and not have to worry about fitting on the ride!! Keep going everyone, so impressed! Catch ya later x

Hi barbiegal, one tip try not to overthink it! try and take a positive look at things! Instead of "I'm so worried I won't even last a day" think of it more as "ill take each day one at a time" Positivity helps loads!

It wont knock you out of ketosis Katie so dont worry about that. Thats why chicken and lettuce is the best bet is youre struggling.
Hey hun! Well I tested this morn an defo still in it so thats a relief!

xxxx

come on darling! be stronger than me!!!

Im trying hehe i can be fine one hour but struggle the next! Its like been on the big dipper hahaha

Well done for yesterday, doing that myself in the past has taken me off plan cos Im a fool.

Keep it up hun and Ill be back with you Friday xxx
Thanks hunny! It was soooo hard when I got in not to think fluck it! But all I kept thinking was im in ketosis noway do I wanna go through head fuzz again hehehe an i wasnt hungry so was all head hunger! :D We will beat this kiddo :p xxx

Hello and welcome to minis hun! Im only on day six but felt very much the same as you in the build up to starting! It is tough the first through days but you just have to focus on your goal when you feel the pressure and keep busy!!! I am a very picky eater as in nibble constantly! And The think that keeps me going is knowing that im gunna knock my self out of ketosis!

Congrats on the little one hun! You can do it an were all right behind you!

love katie

xxxx

Arh thanks Katie, that's well sweet. Yeah really wanna do this and need all the encouragement I can and reckon you and the others will be a grey support. Thanks chick! Keep going!

Back