Kam here....please read and take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what spam is but............ with a bit of curry sauce sure anything tastes good lol lol

mmmm spaaaaam (said in best Homer voice) *DROOLS*

I must be very odd as I luuurve spam! apart from that stuff pretending to be spam with the boiled egg in the middle yeuch!

Wow kam you really hit a nerve didn't you!!! I have been following your posts and have always found you to be honest and really helpful, if its any help there must be some very worried people out there who feel it might be about them, Don't think about it again you started a really good thread and you've had good answers and I for one hope your friend gets to the stage that we are at... Doing something about it!!!!. Keep posting and tomorrow it will be a post from someone else that gets their goat.:)

Hiya Kam - long time girlie :p

Am happy to now be back on line, tho am not spending soo much time on here, as I was before....

Just wanted to say, I read your post this morning and didnt think you were being nasty, just asking advice as to what to do. This diet can be hard enough emotionally without having to support someone else, of coursI dont mean not supporting someone, if you see what i mean lol - have to choose my words carefuly. what I mean is that if someone is draining you for whatever reason, diet related or not, it's a good idea to keep your distance....

Please don't let these emails and pm's get you down, easier said than done I know, treat yourself to an extra glass of water!! :p

FFF 'hello' dont think I've met you! have had no pc for over a month so have just been able to snatch a few odd minutes on here. Glad everything is sorted out - this is a fab site - honestly :p and i have my pc back :D

Diva all this talk of food, oh I dont know - frying fish and baking bread, whatever next!!! :p :p

Kam

I'm not sure what this is all about. I have glance read the posts and you clearly have support from the good people on here (which is what counts) and I know you would not have a pop at anybody on here anyway babe.

I'm glad that when somebody is upset at a post they use the PM system to inform the original poster. I'm obviously disappointed that one or more persons have used the facility to in effect bully and basically act like a complete muppet.

I wish that people could be rational and engage their brains before kicking off - perhaps I'll put it on my list to Santa !

Like everybody has said, ignore them, they are meaningless and it is rather sad for the person or persons which sent them.

Erm...have I missed something here Chelle? I haven't hurt anyone! If someone has choosen to think my post was about them that isn't my fault! I never named names...for a start my mate doesn't post on this site!!!

Kamilla

Hi,
I was unfortunate enuff to see the post on the now deleted thread which I thought was unecessary, hurtful and very tactless. Of course it's not ur fault if someone presumes something is about them, however many of us on this forum are in fragile places and we come here for help and support.
Yes, we may jump to conclusions - afterall the written word is soo hard to detect and depends on the person reading and what mood they're in.

I've read many of ur posts on the DH&H boards when u were poorly & ur operation and saw the encouragement and help everyone offered u to try to support u to help to get u back on ur feet. I'm just upset that the same compassion couldn't have been shown to one of the members on this board who is in a fragile place at the moment and who needs every single one of us.

Best Wishes, chelle

HOLY MOLY!! I've just come back from a long day at Uni and found this thread! I don't get angry often, but I am pretty much at boiling point on this one.

Kamiknix (who, for the record, is one of Minimin's most caring and respected members) asks for some advice - something she rarely does - and ends up getting nasty emails??

I want every single person who sent Kam a spiteful, negative PM to take a long, hard look at themselves in the morrir tonight and feel ASHAMED.

Morons. :mad:

And if that 'hurt' the delicate feelings of those who sent the PMs .... TOUGH!

Once again:

I NEVER NAMED ANYONE THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE ON THE SITE!

I RESPONDED TO THE DELETED POST AS IT WAS ABOUT ME! AND WHY SHOULDN'T I! MAYBE I SHOULDN'T OF PHRASED IT AS I DID! BUT I WAS LIVID AT BEING NAMED AND EMAILS POSTED THAT WERE BETWEEN US!

I HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN COMPASSION TO OTHERS AND I THINK YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER SAYING I'M NOT. ONCE AGAIN THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE ON HERE SO HOW AM I NOT BEING COMPASSIONATE!!!!

Kamilla

Thanks Russiandoll,
One person that I have confided alot about myself in rather than make it public and who has been a true friend...shame you live so far away mate!
I know a few of as RD put it 'MORONS' think I should resign and leave Minimins but that has happened before on here and DH and unless I am asked to leave sorry folks I'm staying!
I have now got to get ready for a very important presentation...OMG I've got to give a speech and collect and award...funny enough for mine and the other leaders in my Cub pack's caring attitude towards the Cubs!! This is a highly thought of award and the first in the County in 45 years!
Thanks again RD

Kam, I have to say I am behind you 100% and it will be a very sad day indeed if we cant post our thoughts, and our need for advice on here. Thats what minis is for in my mind, advice and support, I support you and what you asked for advice on.

If there are people out there who think its all about them, then they are wrong, the world is a huge place and it does not revolve around any 1 person who may or not be a member of this Forum.

I am incencsed too now, I have actually left my PC to calm down.

HI Everyone,:)

I have to say how sad I am to read the last few posts on here and see how the atmosphere has ended up. It's only my two pennorth worth but I felt strongly about putting it in.

I read all Kamilla's posts about her struggles, frustrations and feelings about her friend and weight loss. At no time while I was reading them did I ever feel she was referring to anyone on Minimins. That's why it has just been such a surprise to see that implied, and read about offensive PM's.

As I said, only my own two pennorth worth.

Lacey

Hi Lacey, I am calm now, I rarely get riled at all but was just upset that Kam was treated in this way.

I actually read the first few posts earlier and thought she'd had some good advice, not even thinking about who it could be, and I wouldnt want to know anyway, thats the great thing about this, you may choose to be annonomous (sp) if you so wish.

I was just very shocked when I came back after my soup that this had happened.

I dont want to create any atmosphere at all, I love being on here and rarely get invloved in other discussions, but I want mini's to be a place that is happy, sometimes sad, helpful and a great place to be, not a place where people feel uncomfortable.
I wouldnt have got this far without all of you lot and I want peace and harmony x

Hi Lacey, I am calm now, I rarely get riled at all but was just upset that Kam was treated in this way.

I actually read the first few posts earlier and thought she'd had some good advice, not even thinking about who it could be, and I wouldnt want to know anyway, thats the great thing about this, you may choose to be annonomous (sp) if you so wish.

I was just very shocked when I came back after my soup that this had happened.

I dont want to create any atmosphere at all, I love being on here and rarely get invloved in other discussions, but I want mini's to be a place that is happy, sometimes sad, helpful and a great place to be, not a place where people feel uncomfortable.
I wouldnt have got this far without all of you lot and I want peace and harmony x

I feel the same Vicky....x:)

FFF 'hello' dont think I've met you! have had no pc for over a month so have just been able to snatch a few odd minutes on here. Glad everything is sorted out - this is a fab site - honestly :p and i have my pc back :D

Hi! Your pc must have gone pear-shaped (uh-oh another food word!) as I joined... glad your pc is back and hello to you too :D I agree, I think this is a fab site.. I'm pretty sure that I would have found it a lot tougher without it!:)

Cripes, it's all been happening, hasn't it! I think this subject wants putting to be once and for all. I know from eprsonal experience that there are very few people in the world as caring, thoughful and unselfish as Kamilla. For people to have a pop at her in such an underhand way sucks - let it end now.
Also could al the references to fried fish and spam stop too/ I am very partial to fish and chips and I wouldn't say no to a spam sandwich either. Much Love, especially to Kami,

Hey Kam. Am coming late (once again), but just wanted to offer you some support! Big hugs and if you need me, holler

D xx

Spam and Egg!!

Sorry x

You are not sorry - you minx! That was deliberate. Ok you asked for this - bourbon biscuits and tea to dunk them in!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back