Kam here....please read and take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I Love bourbons!!!!!!

OOOOHHH I'll get ya back!!!!! rofl

Thanks Barb, Dom, Isis, canireallydothis!!
People came to their own conclusions about my MATE and thought it was someone on here!!! Which it wasn't! That person got upset I thought we'd strainghtened it out until I started getting PM's & emails slating me! OMG its PATHETIC!!
I would really like to have my say, but anything that isn't 'sugarcoasted' to quote a very good mate of mine, is edited or deleted!
I was trying to stay away but am still getting emails so I just wanted to say...

THIS SUBJECT IS CLOSED!!!!!

olijames...thanks. I am deleting them....they aren't getting to me because its only a few very sad people that are doing it! If they want to waste their time on sending me abusive emails they can they are in my spam folder so I'm not reading them anymore they just go straight in and get deleted!
Some people on here really need to concentrate on the matter at hand.....LOSING WEIGHT!
Kamilla x

changing the subject here [hoorah you all cry] - but your name is so pretty - when I was trying to concieve, the gynae was called Camilla and when we eventually became successful I so wanted to name my baby after her.
Trouble was hubby said it would remind him of all the trials and tribulations of "tests" at the hospital so we never did call her camilla!

hmmm... bourbons !! I prefer ginger nuts dunked in milk and then all the milk sucked out of them so they crumble on your tongue! ...

I wonder if there is a type of tourettes that is food-related!!! ;)

(ps... I think Kamilla is a beautiful name too... )

I really don't think there was any need to bring ginger nuts into this. I mean, you know biscuits are a problem for me and dunking is, well, it's second nature to me. thinking about it there is a great deal to be said for a rich tea biscuit too. Nibbled quickly before the opportunity for it's end to drop off in your tea! Shortbread, there's another one, sugary shortbread. OMG, no more biscuit talk. Lets talk about lettuce or perhaps a nice apple!

Lots of love, crunchily,

lololol ok... hmmmm... lettuce... yummy with lashings of coronation chicken smothered on top.. ROFL... not the kind of thing you had in mind I don't s'pose... tee hee...

a nice apple? my favourites are Pink Lady apples - so juicy and yummy! Hmm, might have that as one of my first things when I am allowed them again... promise not to mention the "b" word and dunking again xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back