Karen Millen Dress! The beginning of thin clothes...

Cerulean

Silver Member
EEEEEEK! I bought a v. expensive (but in the sale) size 14 Karen Millen dress. And it fits almost perfectly - the dress fits me beautifully, but the strange back-fastening belt needs me to lose another half inch before it will stay done up without unpopping. I wish I had £120 to spend on the pale gold satin skirt I saw there. It's beautiful but I can't justify it. :sigh: - actually - that should really be a :rolleyes: because at least I can actually fit into something that beautiful!

I had never even been in a Karen Millen before! It was always a no-point-in-going-in-there shop before LL!

I also bought a ra-ra skirt! Me? In a ra-ra skirt? It looked cute! I'm eyeing up most of the Gap summer dresses as they appear to be beautifully cut and good value. Somebody stop me before I bankrupt myself!

WooHoooo that sounds gorgeous - well done you :) There are some amazing clothes in that shop, I can't wait to be able to wear something from there .... my daughter bought a dress for her 18th from there and it's stunning.

Love to see a photo of you in the dress --- happy shopping :D

Cath

How totally brill!! I am still actually in 18-20, but buying madly for our hols in August! I know just how you feel!!

Please can we have a pic of you in that dress very soon?

xx

Cerulean,

I loved reading your post. Looking at your tracker you've done so well, you deserve a treat.

At the moment you are fitting a size 14, but remember that you are still not at goal so be prepared that it may not to fit when you get to goal! I know that it is still a dream that you will be a size 10 or 12, but it WILL happen.

I bought a beautiful (expensive) suit when I was size 14. It is far to big now, and, because of the way it is cut, I cannot take it in without spoiling the line. Sigh. Still, it's not all bad, because I've had to buy more clothes in size 12 and 10! No rest for the wicked. Don't tell hubby (What, this old thing? I've had it for AGES).

Three cheers for SHOPPING!

Okay then - photos!

I had to take pictures of my official LL photos as I don't have a scanner - anyway - the photos of me in black trousers are from the 10th January after I had been doing LL for 3 days and had lost 7lbs! - I still have the trousers - my ambition is to get two people into them when I'm done!

The photos of me in the black dress are after 12 weeks of LL - a size 16 and about 4st lighter than in the first pictures.

The blue dress is me today in the size 14 Karen Millen dress. It's a little tight, but I shall wear it to death over the next month (if the weather gets better!)

Attachments

• side1April.jpg
    side1April.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 130
  • side10Jan.jpg
    side10Jan.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 129
  • front 10jan.jpg
    front 10jan.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 155
  • front1april.jpg
    front1april.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 13May.jpg
    13May.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 231
Hi Cerulean,

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Your looking terrific and so very Happy in your new Karen Millen Dress, it is beautiful.

Love Mini xxx

congratulations.gif

Ah! A girl after my own heart!!! lol

One of the most exciting things (OK probably THE most exciting thing lol) for me when I first lost the weight was to go mental for designer clothes!!

It's such an amazing thrill after shopping at Evans!!!

You look totally fantastic, hun! Well done!

xx

Wow you look gorgeous in your dress - well done :clap:

Cath

Looking gorgeous there my girl! Happy & confident! Well doe you BUT keep an eye on the credit card as you dont want to end up like me payng off debts for another 5 years (sigh)....Big hugs & well done!

Hey!

You look beautiful and i LOVE the dress!!! Your dress in the before and after thread is great too!!

Well done!

Luv,

Well done, you look amazing in your new dress.

Hi Sarah

I found your photos on another thread thanks to Cath so I've commented there. You look AMAZING! Well done.

I was, literally, gobsmacked when I saw them! It's a testament to your hard work.

Mrs L xxxxxxx

You look brill!! What a buzz to wear designer stuff now!! Well done you!!

Back