Karenlou's JUDDD diary

Hi y'all. Thoroughly enjoyed my up day yesterday and didn't go overboard for once.

Good DD today - fasted until 6pm and then had some tuna and a small cake. Not terribly healthy but I make up for it on my up days :)

The cruise is only 2 months away so I'm feeling very focussed. Hopping on the scales which is not very good in between weigh-ins but can't help it at the moment and I have lost 4lbs so far this week :)

i usually gain about a stone in two weeks on holiday so a sts is amazing!

Hey Karen thats fantastic and a brill DD too ;)

Wow well done on the DD and the fantastic STS that's so great!

Ruth
X

Everything crossed for your next weigh in Karen, you are doing great :)

yeah I hope you get a good loss! and me too on tuesday!

Good Luck Karen :D

Im sure that you will be fab!!

Ruth
x

Thanks guys. Having to muck my UDs and DDs about a bit this week with Bank Holiday commitments so had an ID yesterday.

Up day today - going to Frankie and Benny's for tea :)

Weigh-in on Saturday so will let you know how I get on x

good luck!! oh i love frankie and bennys! mmmm

I had a weekend like that last week Karen, really threw me as I havent had to swap and change before hopefully it all worked out OK only Sat am will tell ;) Hope you enjoyed your F+B's yummy :D

F and B's was lovely and wine too - love my up days!

DD today and K wants to go out for lunch so I've chosen a health food cafe that does home made veg soup so I'll have my soup at lunch time today and hope to be ok this evening. Got some sugar free jelly in case of emergency lol.

Hope you have had a good DD today, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Have a good day Karen :)

Thanks guys, I'm fine but had a busy busy day yesterday so didn't get to post.

V proud of my DD yesterday - we went out with friends so I fasted all day and then had mushroom chow mein - 300 cals - and diet coke. No pud. Yay me!

Up day today and I'm not terribly hungry. Went into town to get some bits and bobs for my mum (she's in a nursing home) and had poached eggs on toast in my fave cafe and a latte.

Enjoying a glass of wine now and veggie curry for tea.

Off to Filey tomorrow till Saturday and no option to self-cater so hope I will be able to stick to the diet - will have intermediate days if necessary x

Thanks guys, I'm fine but had a busy busy day yesterday so didn't get to post.

V proud of my DD yesterday - we went out with friends so I fasted all day and then had mushroom chow mein - 300 cals - and diet coke. No pud. Yay me!

Up day today and I'm not terribly hungry. Went into town to get some bits and bobs for my mum (she's in a nursing home) and had poached eggs on toast in my fave cafe and a latte.

Enjoying a glass of wine now and veggie curry for tea.

Off to Filey tomorrow till Saturday and no option to self-cater so hope I will be able to stick to the diet - will have intermediate days if necessary x

Sounds lovely :) well done for yesterday too!!! Enjoy Filey, I absolutely love it there :)

At least you have the flexibility of this plan which is excellent :D

Ruth
x

Have a great time away, you will do fine ;)

Back