Karenlou's JUDDD diary

Hi all. Had a good DD yesterday - pepsi max, soup and a packet of quavers.

Looking forward to my pancakes today - hooray for up days! :)

Hi,
Your dd sounds great. I'm on a dd today. I had a wobble on Sunday when my dd turned into an up so I really had 4 up days in a row and that has shown on the scales +2lbs ! I'm moving on today, hopefully I can pull off a sts this Friday. :)

Ps. I get my sugar free sweets from weightwatchers they are really low cal and really nice. Holland and Barrett do a good range too.

I forgot pancakes! Yes Karenlou, hurray for UDs! I look at my friends doing LL and other VLCD and admire so much their resolve, I just don't think I could do that. This is so much more human and a kind way to diet, but effective. Thanks for the tips of sugar free sweets.

I did a VLCD for a month quite some time ago and survived it but don't have the willpower to do it full time. Also, i like to have an evening meal with hubby - it's where we mull over the events of the day :)

DD today so had 2 cups of tea so far. Dinner will be spicy tomato and lentil soup.

Hi there. Lost a pound this week but that takes me into the next stone so I'm happy.

Had 2 up days this weekend as we had meals out in the diary but will be back on a dd tomorrow.

Well since there are some people on here again now (hooray!) I thought I'd start posting my diary again.

DD today - had 2 cups of tea so far and planning to have a tin of tomato soup for tea - might splash out and have a slice of bread with it.

Then I need to hide the chocolate! I bought a big bag of Hershey's kisses online - I love them and you can only get them over t'internet as they're from America so I tend to buy in bulk. Only problem is that I then want to eat them in bulk!!!

Want to have a good loss this week as it's my birthday on Sunday and we're going away for a few days and I'll have to modify my eating as we'll be eating out a lot :)

Hersheys? Give me dairy milk any day!

Apologies if im telling you something you already know, but just thought id mention that iv found if you get the cartons/pots of fresh soup instead of tins they give you like double the amount for not many more calories! Although they are wayyy more expensive. Anyhoo, good luck for the rest of today :) x

Hi Karen, hope your down day is going well, I am on an up day today. I always have 2 up days on the weekend and always lost, my plan was that if I stalled then I would cut down to one so that will be my plan this time too.
I have never tried Hersheys?? Have a lovely break and enjoy your birthday :)

Thanks guys. Down day turned into an intermediate day yesterday but I'm not too worried - at least I stayed off the choccie!

Play rehearsal tonight so I'll be busy so having a DD today and another on Friday before going away at the weekend x

Hope your DD is going well ;)

Well I've had a lovely up day - cheese and leek tartlet with herbed potatoes. Then the girls at work made me a cheesecake for my birthday! Was too full for tea but I've had some wine as I'm on leave now for a week :)

Will be away from the computer till next weekend as I'm off to Cromer and will have no internet access but I've packed soup and sugar free jelly for the down days :)

Have a good week all and I'll be posting again next week.

Oh, and I've lost 2lbs this week, making one stone four pounds in total - yay!

Yay well done on your 2lbs :bunnydance:
Have a lovely time and good on you packing your soup and jelly haha :)

Hi karen, and well done on your losses so far. By the time you see this, you'll have probably come back from your holiday and I hope you had a great time. Please keep posting when you come back. I'm a prospective JUDDDer and am interested in others' experience of this way of eating.

Did you have a nice holiday away Karen? Things have got a little busier around here in the short time you have been away!!

Believe me its nice to have company on this part of the forum, I really don't know why but people don't tend to stick around for long, poor Karen has been here for ages and most of that time she has been on her own apart from some fleeting members! x

Hi guys, I'm back. Well my soup and good intentions came to nought but I managed to STS despite hols which I'm pleased with.

DD today - had my soup and not feeling hungry at all which is a good thing.

Great to see the forum livening up x

Hey a STS after hols is blinking brilliant, well done. Glad you are having a good DD , looking forward to mine after a couple of days of eating well xx

Back