Karenlou's JUDDD diary

Having to mess about with my days this week - had an up day yesterday and today is going to have to be up or ID as we're going out for a meal. DD tomorrow and ID on Sunday then M,W,F will be up days as I am going to visit an old friend in Rugby on Friday and there will be curry and much wine :)

Bought some more clothes for my cruise - at this rate will need to take 2 suitcases lol.

DD today and have been looking forward to it strangely! Felt stuffed last night and really sluggish after 2 up days so hopefully getting back into the swing of DDs shouldn't be too hard :)

Karenlou said:
DD today and have been looking forward to it strangely! Felt stuffed last night and really sluggish after 2 up days so hopefully getting back into the swing of DDs shouldn't be too hard :)

I hope you enjoyed your day :)

Ruth
X

Have a good week Karen x

Hiya Karen,

Hope that you have had a lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

Hi folks, I'm back. Wow has this board exploded whiole I've been away! It's great to see so many people JUDDDDing :)

Well, the mystery plays are over and I've been on my cruise and had a lovely time and I haven't put any weight on at all which I'm really pleased about. Time to get back on track now as I'd like to knock off another stone.

Off to look around at all these posts!

Wow Karenlou - that is incredible to not put weight on with all the temptations and good things on a cruise! Very well done. You should be so proud. Di x

Back