Karenlou's JUDDD diary

morning, good luck with the rest of the week x

Thanks guys. Enjoyed my up day yesterday immensely :)

Just getting ready to head off to Filey. I've decided to fast until tea time and then see what's available wherever we go for tea. There's a nice italian place that we went to last time that had pasta with a veg sauce that was lovely and shouldn't be too many calories so I'll try that.

Will be doing lots of walking with the dog, weather permitting, so that should help too.

See you all on Saturday, which should be my WI but I'll have to get weighed on Sunday this week.

Have a lovely time I'm sure you'll do fine!

Take care!!!!

Ruth
X

Have a lovely time! :D

Hi guys. Had a lovely time in Filey - lots of walking with the dog. Not looking forward to weighing in tho! Two up days and 2 intermediate days - might not be too bad - we shall see.

ive had two up days back to back and im nervous for weigh in...glad u had a good time tho! all your walking prob counteracted it.

Hi Karen nice to have you back, hope the scales are kind to you x

Karenlou said:
Hi guys. Had a lovely time in Filey - lots of walking with the dog. Not looking forward to weighing in tho! Two up days and 2 intermediate days - might not be too bad - we shall see.

Glad you had a lovely time!!!

I'm sure the scales will be fine :)

Ruth
X

Well done on the STS after your break away, you are the Godmother of JUDDD!!!!

Oh, you stayed the same? :D That's brilliant! :clap:

JUDDD magic. :D

And Godmother of JUDDD - love it! :8855:

How are you Karen , hope your week is going well x

Hey Karen!!

Hope you're ok and that you've had a lovely day/evening!

Ruth
x

Hi Karen how are you getting along ?

Hi guys. Sorry I've not been around for a while. I've really been struggling on JUDDD but trying to get back on track with a DD tomorrow. Busy day at work which should keep my mind off food and then soup for tea. Rehearsals tomorrow night so should be able to do this!!!

Hey Karen, you can do it, its just finding your rhythm again x

Thanks Jo, I'm feeling motivated again - just 6 weeks till the cruise and a pair of jeans that will zip up but only just!

Glad you've got your motivation back :)
You can definitely do this :D

Ruth
X

Back