Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

Dont know who has right of way but i like to be where i can touch the sides as i'm not a very strong or confident swimmer.
I used to go with the biddies too , but most of them werent too bad. Made freinds with one old man !!

My understanding is that the slower swimmers have to pull aside for faster ones - and they moan about the youth of today!! I fine pensioners to be rather rude and aggressive at times!!! Ive been smacked in the head in our local pool by a pensioner lady - not on purporse I assume but by swimming in the middle of the lane when others are trying to pass and she refuses to move over!!

Busy, busy, busy.

I love having a house full of kids - as long as they're not being a pain...its great hearing them all laughing - warms the soul.xx

Oh dear lord - thats my worst nightmare and guaranteed to send me in a right shaking gittery tizz - guess thats why Ive got no kids LOL!!

Hello all, just a quickie as only just got back from sons footie training (they have a bar and we quite a few of our friends go there on a friday night, so good night).
Am pleased with hair colour but as I said before don't like the blow dry so had to put it up!! Always like washing it the next day to see the lovely new colour. Nothing else to write about so night night x

Hope u get pool right of way sorted :D just swim at her that should do it..lol

I'm same as u with hair after its been blowed dried at salon - cant wait to wash it and get "normal" hair back ;)

Sounds like u had goodnight at footie last night - i love it when u can have a couple of bevvy's out with ur mates and have good old chat and put the world to rights :D

Hope ur having a good day today x

Look forward to seeing a picture of your new hair style . I am like you pay all the money but dont like the way she blow drys it. So i come home and wash it again!

i thought babybel lights were 1 point? x

Just seen you on Gabby's diary, babybel lites are 1.5 points!!
Thank you mommy will have to get some.

Hope u get pool right of way sorted :D just swim at her that should do it..lol

I'm same as u with hair after its been blowed dried at salon - cant wait to wash it and get "normal" hair back ;)

Sounds like u had goodnight at footie last night - i love it when u can have a couple of bevvy's out with ur mates and have good old chat and put the world to rights :D

Hope ur having a good day today x
Was a good night but felt little fragile this morning. White wine doesn't agree with me and i was drinking white wine:copon: I like gin and tonic but if you're buying in a round its quite expensive so feel more comfortable having wine like everyone else. Trouble is headache next day!!

Look forward to seeing a picture of your new hair style . I am like you pay all the money but dont like the way she blow drys it. So i come home and wash it again!
Makes sense doesn't it!!
i thought babybel lights were 1 point? x
Thank you, .5 less a point whooo!

An unexpectedly sunny day here today. Have been doing bits and pieces nothing exciting:( Put some fake face tan on this morning but its made my eyes water all day which bit annoying. Taken all my make up off to see if improves. Am off to beefeater tonight with hubby and young son so no dinner to cook yehh x

Sounds like swimming with the shall we say older generation is quite challenging hope it improves for you. I'm with you onthe blow dry always hate it when I'm done and wash it myself back to normality. Hope you have a great weekend

M

Hiya, hope you had/are having a great weekend :) ... Im the same with the blow drying, I think they get carried away!!...My hairdresser come to the house so I tell her not to bother blow drying :D

Hello all. Lovely day here today. Just got back from youngest son's league cup final. We lost:cry: Have already won the league but shame didn't win this as well. My son badly injured by a dirty player:mad: Times like this you feel like going on the pitch and dragging the little s**** who fouled him round the neck and kicking him!! Anyway nevermind!
Feeling quite relaxed. Got my mum coming in a bit and will prob go to garden centre to get some more plants. Fajitas tonight - yum yum, and a lovely massive choc fudge cake which has to be heated so choc melts. I will be good and resist the pud:angel09: Dinner last night at Beefeater was lovely. They are not like they used to be, steak chips and peas! Their menu is really varied and very good quality with good portions (no I'm not being paid advertising space!). I had chick and jacket potato - being good but hub and burger which was massive and son had chick breast with ribs which was even bigger. They both had starters and pud but I was good I just had my gin!! See you later x

Hiya Karen

Well done at beefeater that is dedication ;o)

Have nice time with your Mum and enjoy ur fajitas tonight and hope u manage to steer clear of choccy cake ;oO x

Hiya Karen

Well done at beefeater that is dedication ;o)

Have nice time with your Mum and enjoy ur fajitas tonight and hope u manage to steer clear of choccy cake ;oO x

Thanks Tracey. Hubby was telling me to have something naughty at Beef on Sat, but I know I wouldn't really have enjoyed it. Fajitas were yummy, a big favourite with all the family.

Woke up today and decided I must be nibbling inbetween meals and not counting the points as I'm not loosing any more:( So am counting every point now:
B Sugar puffs and milk - 3
L ww tom soup & ww mousse 3
D ww sticky chilli chicken & salad 4.5
S ww yoghurt, 2 apples, 2 satsumas
Total 14.5 points - will have hot choc later to make 15.5 points.
Busy looking for flights to Turkey for October - getting more expensive the longer I leave to book. Middle son is 18 when we're away (nice he still wants to come with us!) and he wants a party when we get back (no oldies, just his age!), so got that to sort as well. Expensive year as eldest son will be 21 at end of August (I was a child bride and mother!!!). He will be away for his bday and doesn't want party (phew), but don't know what will buy him - any ideas, he doesn't wear jewellery, only a ring he got when 18.
Day off tommorrow so swimming in morning x

Hi Karen

Your tea sounds yummy is it your own recipe?

I'm so jelous :jelous: Your off to Turkey my fave hol place and not going this year as we decided we cant really afford it but hopefully will be next year! What part are you going to?

Sons bday..hmm boys are so hard to buy for! Is he driving yet? We combined are DS's xmas and 17th birthday and gave him money towards driving lessons and some left over to put towards car - plus softy me bought him some bits he could open on day!

xxx

Hi Karen

Your tea sounds yummy is it your own recipe?

I'm so jelous :jelous: Your off to Turkey my fave hol place and not going this year as we decided we cant really afford it but hopefully will be next year! What part are you going to?

Sons bday..hmm boys are so hard to buy for! Is he driving yet? We combined are DS's xmas and 17th birthday and gave him money towards driving lessons and some left over to put towards car - plus softy me bought him some bits he could open on day!

xxx
Hi Tracey - going to Bodrum, never been to Turkey before.
The one we've got problems with is the one who will be 21. He doesn't want party - been to too many which have ended up in chaos and doesn't want the pressure. He's already going on hols, or would have paid for that so will have to think.
The one who's gonna be 18 is not prob as he wants too much !! Party will be main part of his pres as there is a hall few miles away which can be hired with bar and bouncers etc. Amazing though, we'll pay all that money and not go. Will do family do here another day. Wound him up though saying his aunties etc were going to be invited to his main party - evil...
Just got back from swimming and all was calm today:D Actually people seemed quite happy and more smiley. Better go now as got things to do xx

What a meanie not letting the oldies go to the party. We all went to my nieces 18th but under strict instructions not to do anything embarassing - even the grannies went!

Does your son have a laptop or an iphone or something gadgety like that? Boys and toys and all that.

Like the sound of the new beefeater menu - might give that a try. I knew they had been re-vamped. x

Hey karen, things sound hectic your way! i agree though blokes love toys, new cameras, ipod phones, blackberrys are all the rage at the mo. I think i got a digi camera for my 21st. Blokes are hard to buy for. My oh is 37 soon and i have no idea what to get him.

Anyway hows the weightloss going hun?

Morning Karen :) ... Hope your day goes well :)

We went to Turkey a couple of years ago - We went shopping in Bodrum, it was fab...We stayed near turgitreis (sp?!)...Had a great holiday and think it was probably the cheapest one we had been on, The all inclusive was fab :D

Back