Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

Don't worry mommy I shall be adding to it, that's my basic - I wouldn't have the willpower or energy to use only 9. Expect a double up!

Don't worry mommy I shall be adding to it, that's my basic - I wouldn't have the willpower or energy to use only 9. Expect a double up!

Phew! Im glad that its just the basics we dont want a fellow WW to faint or collapse on us :eek:

Was already all over the place dropping sons at parties and footie when I got a phone call from one son to say he had split his head open at footie and blood everywhere so was being taken to casualty:eek: Arrived at A&E and about 3 hours later we came out with the addition of 3 stitches just above his eyebrow. Its all swollen out and will go black as well, but he's really worried it will scar. now eldest son would think that great, but not this one. To top it all he's got a cup final on sunday and thinks he's playing! - I don't think so:copon: Anyway really tired and I'm afraid won't be on anyone's diary tonight so will do tommorrow. Hope you are all well xx

Morning.
Sorry to hear about your sons head,hope its not too sore today for him..
Have a nice day x

hope your sons a bit better today and fingers crossed his scar won't be too bad.

have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Morning.
Sorry to hear about your sons head,hope its not too sore today for him..
Have a nice day x
Thanks Fuzzy, his eye is actually shut now but he and hubby still believe he is going to play in his cup final tommorrow - unbelievable!! xx

hope your sons a bit better today and fingers crossed his scar won't be too bad.

have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Hi Rach, hoping his scar won't be too bad. It's just above his eyebrows no so bad but he's still a bit gutted. By Monday his eye should be well black, but hopefully he will be able to open it, he's in the middle of his AS levels at the moment.

Not much to report today, boring stuff like shopping etc, just about to do ironing (wow). Will get some ap by spot of gardening later. Eldest son bought some plants back with him from shopping (bless him). Trouble is tonight is usually a takeaway or eat out night, but didn't each much yesterday so will be ok.

B - Sugar puffs - 2
L - 3 crumpets
D
S - few pringles, choc mousse

Hope everyone's having a sunny day. We're just getting our patio laid today (or started), so bring on the sunshine!! xxx

Hi Karen

Hope you are still battling away and not despairing too much. Sorry to hear about your son's head, what a nightmare!

Meant to say in your diary before, are you making sure you are eating all your points?? (i may have said this before on your diary, sure ive mentioned it somewhere before, sorry if i have!) its just my friend is doing ww and really struggling to lose any weight at all, she can't bear the idea of eating all her points! I'm always giving her a row but i think her metabolism is slowing right down. I usually seem to have better results when i eat all my points.

anyway hope you have a good weekend

x

Hi Karen

Hope you are still battling away and not despairing too much. Sorry to hear about your son's head, what a nightmare!

Meant to say in your diary before, are you making sure you are eating all your points?? (i may have said this before on your diary, sure ive mentioned it somewhere before, sorry if i have!) its just my friend is doing ww and really struggling to lose any weight at all, she can't bear the idea of eating all her points! I'm always giving her a row but i think her metabolism is slowing right down. I usually seem to have better results when i eat all my points.

anyway hope you have a good weekend

x
Hi Joanne. I think I am eating all my points - just had fish and chips and they were yummy!!
You can cut the atmosphere with a knife in the house. I don't want son to play footie tommorrow and hubby does:eek::eek: I'm sorry but is it me, the boys got stitches, can't hardly open his eye, in the middle of a levels and is going to kick a bloody football and head the ball. I'm so cross and fed up and was looking forward to tonight having my f & chips and watching bgt but now me and hub just keep throwing daggers!!
Hope everyone else is having a better evening than me cos I've got the right hump - sorry to put it all on you lot xx

Hi

I have just come across your diary and its fab. I have really enjoyed reading it. I can relate to almost all of it. I started swimming wen I started this diet 4 weeks ago and I totally agree. The oldies seem to think they own the pool. I tutted at one woman on Friday and got a right glare back. I only tutted becaue she nearly knocked my block off.
Regarding footie my son has palyed since he was 5 and he is now 19. We have been to Butlins at skegness aswell in the past. Not my normall cup of tea but I have put them down to the best breaks of my life. Like you we got on really well with the parents. The nightlife was such a laugh. The days were spent in fields playing footy and the nights in the club within Butlins. Brilliant. My son still plays 3 times a week and he would play football if he was on his deathbed. Honest take it from me don;t try and get between him and footy. Let him play and if he is injured whilst playing just be there for him. Not sure what age heis but depending on the level of footy he i playing the ref shouldn;t let him play with stitched anyway. My son plays at county level and he broke his wrist, expected to go on the picth with a cast on but the ref wouldn;t let him. Phew I was pleased.
Anyway I shall continue to read your diary. Nice to know I am not the only one with a mad house and that I can relate to alot of what you are saying.
Have a good day at football. Hope he wins (or his team)

Trudi

Hi

I have just come across your diary and its fab. I have really enjoyed reading it. I can relate to almost all of it. I started swimming wen I started this diet 4 weeks ago and I totally agree. The oldies seem to think they own the pool. I tutted at one woman on Friday and got a right glare back. I only tutted becaue she nearly knocked my block off.
Regarding footie my son has palyed since he was 5 and he is now 19. We have been to Butlins at skegness aswell in the past. Not my normall cup of tea but I have put them down to the best breaks of my life. Like you we got on really well with the parents. The nightlife was such a laugh. The days were spent in fields playing footy and the nights in the club within Butlins. Brilliant. My son still plays 3 times a week and he would play football if he was on his deathbed. Honest take it from me don;t try and get between him and footy. Let him play and if he is injured whilst playing just be there for him. Not sure what age heis but depending on the level of footy he i playing the ref shouldn;t let him play with stitched anyway. My son plays at county level and he broke his wrist, expected to go on the picth with a cast on but the ref wouldn;t let him. Phew I was pleased.
Anyway I shall continue to read your diary. Nice to know I am not the only one with a mad house and that I can relate to alot of what you are saying.
Have a good day at football. Hope he wins (or his team)

Trudi

Hi Trudi, thanks for coming in on my post. I agree, Butlins would not normally be my cup of tea or idea of hols, but on footie tour it is great fun. Don't like Pontins though, did it for 3 years in great yarmouth and its not a very clean site, with too much agro.
Butlins is much cleaner and nice for a short break. Son has also played at county level and also academy level for 4 years so is a hard nut and not phased by injury!

Went to cup final and yes he did play!! Played almost half the match and he was heading the ball - ouch. He did another header and yes, one stitch opened. They won the cup final (hurray) and dropped him off at the hospital on the way home with hubby. The stitch is the middle one so they put a strip across it to hold it together. Wasn't happy with him playing the match, but he loves footie and so desperate to play - utter madness, but I am a woman and mum!

Not much else today, been quite good with food but not able to point yet.
B - Sugar puffs
L - 3 crumpets
D - Chicken in pastry, 1 roastie & veg
Strawberries and tiny bit of ice cream (low fat)
Not drinking much water yet :copon: must do, as I know it will help me.
Hope everyone had lovely weekend x

Hi hon - a flyin visit as my charger not playing ball and trying to get round so many diaries in so little time :eek:

I been bit rubbish at point counting etc last week so not lookin hopeful for 2moro! xxx

Hi hon - a flyin visit as my charger not playing ball and trying to get round so many diaries in so little time :eek:

I been bit rubbish at point counting etc last week so not lookin hopeful for 2moro! xxx

You never know!! Good luck!

Morning, Hows your sons eye today?
I really have to push myself with water intake, So what I do is fill a pint glass and leave it in the kitchen. Drink it down when I put the kettle on or before lunch and then refill. I end up have around 4 pints a day. You look as though your sticking to it well, I hope you get a good loss this week. Also it may help, I vary when I have my meals as in Dinner for lucnh, bigger breakfast etc.. it keeps your body guessing. Maybe worth a try.
Hope you have a good day xx

Morning,hope you are ok and have a lovely day today..
x :)
Thanks Fuzzy, bit of a wet one and am famdabidozi!

Can't believe it after all my moaning I've lost 2lbs!!:scale: I have been very good so it's about bloody time. Although my weight hasn't been shifting my shape has changed and slimmed down, so just over half a stone to go which I want gone by 18 June when I go on my girlies holiday.

Sorry haven't been very active on here last few days, but with son and eye and last night hubby fell down step and sprained his ankle we're an absolute disaster family. His ankle grew an egg on the side!

Just got back from walking the dogs, who are now very wet and smelly (hate the smell of wet dogs), so an ap there.

Got a new fridge/freezer coming later, its one of those big american ones as I can hardly fit anything in my fitted one and all the food goes off if I can't see to check the dates on them every day, so will have a nice big extra one.

B - big bowl of sugar puffs 3
L - Tuna sandwich 3.5 Choc mousse 2
D - ww quiche & salad 5.5
S - 1 hot choc, 3 plums, few pringles - 4
Total = 18

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Hi hon
A big congrats on your loss :D Bet ur over the moon as its on the move again!

Hope sons eye and hubbys ankle on the mend xxx

well done on your 2lbs, thats amazing - good luck with the rest of your weight before you fly.. you fly 3 days before i do, so we've both gotta be really good :) xxx

Hey Karen well done on your weight loss well done you xx

So sorry to hear about your hubbie (I had to read that bit twice about the egg!) hope your son feels better soon!

Here's to another good week!

Back