karens diary !

Don't feel despondent Karen. One thing is for certain. If you follow the programme and drink the water - the weight WILL come off.
Stick with it.

Don't do the mid week weight thing it messes with ur head. When I used to weigh people weight loss used to vary hugely even amongst the 100% people. Even stress had an impact on weekly loss. I could guarantee though that the loss over the month would be more than worth it.

Some people could loose slower. They were usually shorter., older, had less to loose and would nit generally loose weight on any other program. So chin up lovely and keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't do the mid week weight thing it messes with ur head. When I used to weigh people weight loss used to vary hugely even amongst the 100% people. Even stress had an impact on weekly loss. I could guarantee though that the loss over the month would be more than worth it.

Some people could loose slower. They were usually shorter., older, had less to loose and would nit generally loose weight on any other program. So chin up lovely and keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Clara, so that's why I lose weight so slowly, I'm short and old!:rolleyes:
Jx

LOL Join the club Julz. This biology stuff is a bit of a bugger I tell ya !

awww thanks everyone !!! im never going to do a midweek again , went for my usual weigh in on monday and had lost 3 1/2 pounds :D ....
week :2 was fairly easy for me struggled slightly with water but i got some water flavouring and its going down much better now , thanks again karen x x

awww thanks everyone !!! im never going to do a midweek again , went for my usual weigh in on monday and had lost 3 1/2 pounds :D ....
week :2 was fairly easy for me struggled slightly with water but i got some water flavouring and its going down much better now , thanks again karen x x

Can I just say ... GREAT and told ya so xx

Week 3 day 1 : Felt great today im now splitting my morning vanilla shake in to 3 cups of coffee the water is going so much better now that i have the sunshine orange flavouring actually exceeded 4 litres today :)

Well done Karen
Your doing great,my weight loss has been in the low numbers some weeks but I am only 5ft 1inch so guess thats why.I am not overweight I am under tall ;).
Cathy

Good morning everyone hope you all are well ! Week 3 has been pretty kind to me :) no problems managed to reach 4 litres everyday except for one if i dont get it in early in the day night time becomes a problem to fit in packs and water , potential disaster on friday night went to get my tea time pack out my bag and thought id do a " stock take " LOL and i was 4 packs short :O it was already to late for a pop in , so i phone my LLC and she kindly brought them to my work on saturday :) disater averted pheeeew never thought i be panicked about not having enough packs :D tip to self from now on count packs at meeting i have thought of this but didnt want the person putitng them in my bag to think " does she not think i can count " lol ..... Weigh in tomorrow hopefuly the scales are also kind to me .. have a great day , karen x

good luck on your weigh in Karen.
Cathy

I always check my packs it's easy for the girl who puts them up to get distracted by me talking to her lol xx

How are you getting on with the sunshine orange, Karen? I got the St Clements last week - been using it to make iced tea. YUM! Thinking of getting the sunshine orange to make chocolate orange shakes. :)

See you tomorrow!

im certainly checking mines tomorrow :) .... well goodnight everyone , and good luck to everyone who has a weigh in tomorrow !! x

Back