karens diary !

ok week here felt a lil light headed past couple of days and water has been a struggle this week again why is it some days it goes down so easy and other days it like your thoat has an off valve lol ... anways still 100 % hoping for a easy weekend , take care everyone x x

Hi Karen, hope ur keeping well. My wi is on Tuesday's, I started last Saturday so today is day 7, and touch wood all going well. I feel light headed sometimes it must just be the change from possibly eating too many calories to cutting down to 500 or so.

Have a good weekend x

Hi Karen, hope ur keeping well. My wi is on Tuesday's, I started last Saturday so today is day 7, and touch wood all going well

I feel light headed sometimes, might just be the reduction in calories!!!

Have a good weekend Hun
X

hiya pymster hope your having good weekend :) ive been struggling with water this week probably havnt made 4 litres in a week never mind a day ive run out of water flavourings never mind ill get more tomorrow ... take care xx

Hey Karen
well done
you are doing amazingly - in 8 weeks you had so well
keep it up girl
x

Well done Karen you are doing really well
Cathy

3lbs short of 3 stone in just two months is nothing short of amazing, Karen! Well done you!

Doing well! Been super active, so hoping the scales will reflect that. :)

Don't know if you saw, but made the final decision to switch to Cambridge, so will be starting Tuesday morning. Will be coming to the meeting on Monday for WI and to say cheerio to you all - let Tracey know what's happening! :)

Had a good week switched to mostly soups minestrone and veg :) 3 bars and some shep pies and finally
ive managed 4 litres every day this week apart from today as it was weigh in , week 10 and lost 6.6 lbs this week :D x

6.6lbs? Woohoo! Go you Karen! Only 6 more to go 'til 4 stone!

Sorry I missed you guys at my final WI tonight - sent home from work with a cold/flu thing so been in the house since 3.30 and haven't moved.

Really felt like caving in tonight ? i didnt but its the first time in 10 weeks i felt i could . it only lasted for about 5 minutes and i had a pack and got over it , so to speak !! lack of water and packs today uggh i wonder why i have great weeks with water and other weeks its like a mission everyday ! never mind theres always tomorrow ... diary has been a bit lacking so busy and tired , hope everyoe is well t,c karen x

karen0308 said:
Really felt like caving in tonight ? i didnt but its the first time in 10 weeks i felt i could . it only lasted for about 5 minutes and i had a pack and got over it , so to speak !! lack of water and packs today uggh i wonder why i have great weeks with water and other weeks its like a mission everyday ! never mind theres always tomorrow ... diary has been a bit lacking so busy and tired , hope everyoe is well t,c karen x

I have the same issue with cravings, I was fine for over 15 weeks, then it kicked in as I was prepping to go on holiday where I was going to eat. Keep up the water, I struggle with that some days but not every day, which is odd? Flavourings as you know help get it down, I also use more water in my shakes and packs than it states so there is an increase too.
Well done for how well you have done so far
Jx

weigh in day , not such a good week , only had 2 packs yesterday and its almost 5 pm and no packs today and no water uggh still 100% though . see how it goes update later x

karen0308 said:
weigh in day , not such a good week , only had 2 packs yesterday and its almost 5 pm and no packs today and no water uggh still 100% though . see how it goes update later x

Ooh good luck for your weigh in tonight. Iv just read your diary .. Wow wow!! Well done god I wish I was 10 weeks in to it.. Day 1 is never ending lol lol . Xxx

Ooh good luck for your weigh in tonight. Iv just read your diary .. Wow wow!! Well done god I wish I was 10 weeks in to it.. Day 1 is never ending lol lol . Xxx
the weeks will fly by for you angie i think week 1 feels very long but once you get past that it gets better :D x x

week 11 weigh in 3 pounds ... cant beleive its only just over 10 weeks until christmas i soo hope i can wear something nice by then .. oh and this is the lightest ive been for 10 years lol i cannot beleive that either it amazes me its taken 10 weeks to lose something ive been carrying around for 10 years well still a long way to go but its an achievement for me !! k x

Well done that is brilliant x

Back