Karens EE Diary

Alright mate......hee hee no chance to look through the books....but had a quick flick through and some are of interest but didnt have time to copy them......next week.....lol.
Thanx for lunch was lovely....really must try widening my tastes....as I have been such a fussy eater........but need to change that.

buy a new fruit and veg each week mate... you'll really broaden your tastes doing that. I bought cherries and melon for a change this week. sick of apples and bananas lol

only way to learn to enjoy it is to ruddy eat it!

Well done Karen! And thanks for the dopiaza recipe - it's bubbling away on my stove and smelling delicious as I type. Wish it would hurry up and cook! :D

heya spanx, i hope you enjoyed it :D

for over 2 months i have had awful pains in my right arm and it turns out i have 'tennis elbow'. i knew i was working hard on those essays! its been really painful in the later part of today though and i have just about had enough of it. i dont seem to be able to get it healed as i am constantly having to use it!

my hubby has shocked me by saying he wants to eat the same as me and is handing himself over to SW! he wont be doing the classes but he will be learning from my books and doing the plan with me. i think lack of booze might kill him but i know hes a determined guy too :)

my shepards pie was absolutely amazing. i used 3 oxo cubes between 5 eaters and 1.5 tins of tomatoes. it was flipping meaty and fab and i will be making it again very soon. I dunno what i would do without tinned toms in my life. i'd be very lost me thinks.

I have been having a good fiddle with my new htc desire phone. i am soooo out of touch and couldnt believe my eyes when my hubby used an application that scans barcodes and gives you calorie read outs. theres a WW one that tells you the points in foods by simply scanning the barcode and i wish SW did the same as I would be all around the shops scanning like a nutter :D it would be so so cool.

anyways... i am off to finish watching Biggest Loser Australia. tomorrow im going to make a cous cous salad for lunch and probably a jacket spud for dinner. Im working in the afternoon so the salad is nice and easy to cook in the morning to take with me and a baked potato is something easy for when i get home :)

bit of sad news this morning... a lovely member of my husbands family has passed away from a heart attack and my hubby is gutted as he cannot be there. his dad died in april and that hurt and now he has lost his uncle too. (step mothers brother). he had just dropped around 70-80lbs and gotten healthy. he was newly married so it is really sad news. RIP Art. xxx

Im off to work today. we are picnicing in the park and playing cricket so i have made up some cous cous and salad in a tub to take with me. i feel a bit flat for it now but i think the youffs will make me feel better :) I love doing youth work.

not sure what to have for HEX A and B but so far todays menu looks like:

Day 37

EE DAY

Breakfast

1/2 a banana
handful of cherries
Apple

Lunch

Ainsley Harriot Spicy Cous Cous (0.5 syn)
Salad and balsamic vinegar dressing

Dinner

Jacket Spud with spicey beans and 2 Linda Mc Sausages (4 syns)
Fruit Salad

Snacks

1 x Sweet Chilli SunBites (6 syns)
Muller Light
Cheese (HEX A) Salad Sarnie (HEX B)
10g Salad cream light (1 syn)

Total Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
what did you end up having matey? im doing the family fish and chips but im gonna have my jacket spud later tonight. decided to spend my Hex A and B on a cheese salad sarnie so im having that now and will eat real dinner later.

work was good but i feel like its been a long tiring day! off to see sonkie shortly so thats cool. will have to take my piriteze stuff... ruddy cat allergy! (sorry sonya lol)

well at least im taking meds instead of expecting you to put them in the garden lol. my menu looks a bit 'padded'... prehaps im eating too much? loving food is a real curse!

Sorry to hear about Uncle in Law's passing. Thoughts are with you.

I think your meni looks good, I think your better off eating well and losing a little slower then depriving yourself and going off the rails.

Q

thank you queenie. yeah i would definitely prefer slower losing and keeping satisfied. Im not a girl who copes very well with suffering lol

Well missus saw your facebook status ......now spill the beans...you jammy bugger ...where did you go and what did you do........blooming not sure if Jon will be able to take M to pick up my new tv from argos...its not good when you not got a car.....and no way will it go on a bus.... miss the car for shopping and picking up big stuff lol.

hello! wasnt hiding hun. i HAVE been very naughty on SW (or being off it i should say) but i havent been on because of my arm. have been having a really hard time typing and using my right arm thanks to the strain injury. been having a bit of a hard time with my kids, hubby and arm and just spent 3 days comfort eating! very silly but i found it easier to cook by not using my arm which meant not being on track and then there was the emotional side of it too. anyways... the pills the doc has me on are amazing! i've been a little high on them so i know they are strong. my arm still hurts but its feeling a little detached so has really taken the edge of it. i know i am just masking the problem but after nearly 3 months of agony, it is nice to not have the constant pain. i hadnt realised just how bad it was feeling as i was getting used to the pain and it was definitely getting much worse over the last 2 weeks. i have had an almost unbearable 5ish days with it so i am glad to be feeling so much better.

anyways... im utterly drugged up and back on track. i will have gained this week, i am sure of that but sod it! i was still much more restrained than i would have been before starting the plan and i feel good that i can blow out/lose control but not get myself in a dark hole i dont want to get out of. thats progress!

Day 42

EE DAY

Breakfast

A banana
2 thick wedges of Galia Melon
Plum

Lunch

Bacon Sarnie with 57g W/M bread (HEX B)
15g Ketchup (1 syn)
Apple

Dinner

Jacket Spud
Baked Beans
2 slices of ham
Colslaw (5 syns)
satsuma and banana

Snacks

250ml 'The One' Milk (HEX A)
Choc Orange mullerlight
1 x alpen choc orange bar (3 syns)

Total Syns: 9

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about you arm hun, I've been on meds that zone you out a little and it's a really weird feeling. I had a wee gain this week, but it is good knowing that you can buckle down and get back on track.

So good luck this week. Hope the arm is properly on the mend soon and you've not got the pain.

Q

heya queenie, hope you are ok. im really sore tonight but i think the meds are helping. got weighed... gained 1lb. totally expected it though and will be working hard to get a mega loss next week :D thanks for dropping in and hope ur meds are helping xxx

Back