Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie, train chaos last night then love. I've found that recipe, thanks and good luck

Someone jumped in front of a train at surbiton jim. It was quite early in the day but caused chaos for hours. If you're going to do it you must be desperate but why cause so much trouble for others?

Totally thoughtless in my book Lisa

I don't really think suicidal is an altruistic state of mind. It's the train drivers I feel for, and the jumpers.

Morning katie :)

Morning all. One pretty happy bunny here:D

The sun is shining, I'm on leave, finished at the office, surviving the cold (just!) and at weigh in today.......

I've lost another 0.8 kg ie 1.7 lb :D:D:D:D. Atkins rocks ;)

Hope you all have mega wonderful day!
Xxx

Lovely, what a great post Katie, sun is just starting to come out here as well :)

Evening all - been enjoying the southern sunshine plus a lovely dinner cooked by mum:D

Catching up on a few days diary

Thu
B eggs and smoked salmon (early bfast meeting)
L chicken and salad (last work lunch :) )
D courgette "pasta" and prawn avocado sauce
S pepperami, parmesan

W just enough
E made it to one dance class - was more kill than cure during but felt better after (when it stopped!)
A glass of white wine with DH when i left office - to celebrate :D

Fri
B bacon and eggs
L chorizo rapido (finishing the fridge!) and salad
S 2 mini pepperami
D avocao, roast lamb, tons of veg - all yum, thanks mum!

W yes
E dance class finishing learning the "rock around the clock" routine :D
A ah well I couldn't reject tasting my dad's various wines - but was relatively sensible ;)

Off to catch up
Xxx

Hey you~

I hope it's as hot on your hols as it is in the uk! You'll be missed round here. When's the flight?

Supposed to be packing but on mm instead - whoops! Taxi at 11 - hope US doesn't shut it's airports due to budget :eek:

Morning all:D

Packed and ready to go and US have decided to keep the government running - phew!
Will miss you all while I'm away - be good - I will try not to be too bad;)
Bye
Xxx

Have fun, a great loss there.

Have a fab time on your hols Katie, terribly jealous! Can't believe your work is finished for now - sort of jealous about that too!. :)

Back