Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon all - just got back in the gym after about 6 weeks - feels good to stretch out a bit. And then off to zumba in an hour - that will sort the cardio:)

Garden dance sat night was great if rather wet - imagine the mud as we were clearing up sunday morning - great british spirit etc;)

Have a great evening

Evening Katie... Probably best to wait til Susie is less busy and I'm a bit healthier! Lol

Well done on the gym and Zumba action!! Xx

Evening Katie, I haven't done any exercise since doing my ankle in and although it is still sore I have done a few miles tonight with the dog, in the rain of course, just need to get moving again, have missed it so much so I know how pleased you will be to be back at it xxx

ladyfelsham said:
Evening hun - will Pm you Shannon's info once my phone has charged up xxx

Hi susie - no need as i found her on the website, got in touch but unfortunately she is busy as you expected. Thanks for direction though - i am on track to finding someone:)

You will get loads of brill responses, I am sure of it xxx

i',m going to use the site again shortly for my September trip.

Good luck with the sitter Katie! Xx

Hi all:)

Think we are organised on the sitter now - did a phone interview, just waiting for references and will meet her friday - quite a relief:)

Life pretty good with plenty of zumba - less than two weeks to visitors, hols and camping so lots to get organised:) also time for school/activity events and show, weekend parties, gosh so busy!

continuing to love my low carb lifestyle - and even better never counting carbs, cals or even tracking food. Love that it's life as usual now:D
Xxx

Quak said:
Evening Katie, I haven't done any exercise since doing my ankle in and although it is still sore I have done a few miles tonight with the dog, in the rain of course, just need to get moving again, have missed it so much so I know how pleased you will be to be back at it xxx

Hiya Bren, miss having you around more but great to see you:) hope ankle improves enough to get back dancing soon xxxx

Hi katie just found your diary looking forward to reading it all later x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

B****r - completely pissed off now. My house insurance flatly refuse to insure us with housesitter unless a biz or someone we already knew personally. Cant afford biz or cattery - Trying to come up with plan b - very upset! :(

Wow never thought of that one. Are they staying at the house or just coming in once a day? I used someone like that in London years ago.

Hope it works out Katie. :)

Back