Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

FYI...dress shopping was an epic fail!
Couldn't find anything i wanted or anything that fit :-(

Sunday 23rd January Green Day

Afternoon :)
Have been up and done an hour LBT, cleaned out my bunny rabbit hutch and now just settling down with a hot choc whilst my lunch is cooking!
There was a buffet an engagement party last night, i was so good! i just had a veg samosa and a couple of doritos...i fought off the snack hand!!
After the epic fail of dress hunting i have got to go again today to try and find one! ergh!

Breakfast 8.45am
2 weetabix and milk (HEXB and part HEXA)

Lunch 14.00
Homemade veg soup
2 homemade falafel bites (syn free!)
1 Mcvities Krackerwheat (1.5 syns)
WW Yoghurt
Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

Dinner
Cheese and baked beans and quorn sausage frittata
Muller Light
)

Exercise 1 hour LBT
Syns 4.5

I have taken some pics of my tummy today after the gym and done my measurements so i will post them shortly!!!
Also took a pic before going to engagement party last night!!
photo.jpg

Kate x

Last edited:
cant wait to see the pictures! well done!

Im going to try TK Maxx and Next today....went all over the place but failed miserably!

So Measurements:

Under bust: 29 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 31 inches
Thighs: 21 inches

Excuse the outfit, but the trousers are my most valuable purchase ever!! i actually love them, so comfy and soft

Side View:
photo-1.jpg

Front view:
photo-2.jpg

I just workin on toning the litle bump below my bellybutton, the most difficult part to get rid of !!!

xx

Wow you're SUCH a fittie! You really have a celeb body! So toned... I don't think you have a bump under your belly button but agree that bumps under belly buttons are hard to get rid of!

Wow you're SUCH a fittie! You really have a celeb body! So toned... I don't think you have a bump under your belly button but agree that bumps under belly buttons are hard to get rid of!

Thankyou so much thats really sweet!
I really enjoy exercise so as i've lost weight it's toned as i've gone along.

The bump isn't that prominent today but it does get really bloated throughout the day!

x

WOW!!!!!!!!!
Do you do alot of tummy excercises? YOu look insanely toned and fantastic! I would love to look like that! Do you have a before pic of your tummy, it cant have been hug to start! Well done you look fab!

WOW!!!!!!!!!
Do you do alot of tummy excercises? YOu look insanely toned and fantastic! I would love to look like that! Do you have a before pic of your tummy, it cant have been hug to start! Well done you look fab!

I do quite varied exercise, i exercise 5 times a week a mixture of running, spinning at LBT classes, i do 3 LBT classes but general all round exercise helps because i used to dance when i was younger so have a natural tone to a certain extent.

My tummy wasn't huge before, never flabby really it was more my legs and bum that were big, but it was round and stuck out like a barrel.

I was 11st 9lbs this time last year and now im 9st 4lbs.

so there is no hope for me! :( but i will keep trying, you are very inspiring!

so there is no hope for me! :( but i will keep trying, you are very inspiring!

There is definitely hope for you lady! keep going!

When i first started last year i didnt go any exercise at all!

Then i got a work out DVD, after i got bored of that i started jogging with my dad, then didnt join the gym until the summer!!!

If you ever need any tips or advise call on me anytime, hey i'm no expert but i'll give it a shot!!

Agreed that LBT is ace. One summer a few years ago when I was off uni for the summer I used to go to an LBT class a few times a week and by the end of the summer all my wobbly bits were so lovely and tight! Think I might start a new class - there's one on Mondays 8-9 pm literally 3 minute walk from my house. No excuse not to really.

But yeah Kate you are definitely looking amazing. Your tum is great but your butt is gorgeous too- so pert! Haha i sound like a weirdo but im so jealous!

Agreed that LBT is ace. One summer a few years ago when I was off uni for the summer I used to go to an LBT class a few times a week and by the end of the summer all my wobbly bits were so lovely and tight! Think I might start a new class - there's one on Mondays 8-9 pm literally 3 minute walk from my house. No excuse not to really.

But yeah Kate you are definitely looking amazing. Your tum is great but your butt is gorgeous too- so pert! Haha i sound like a weirdo but im so jealous!

Yeah i love LBT, its really convenient for me as classes are at about 6.15 so i drive straight from work to the gym then go home, if i had to go home first i'd never make it back out again!

I'm quite pleased with my bum...it used to be MAHUSSSIIVVEE and wobbly and i mean that, but LBT and spinning has really shrunk and toned it down nicely.

*sticks picture on fridge for inspiration* hehe! Only kidding!

No way I'm going to get another 5 inches off my hips but a girl can hope!

Can you visit Wales and be my personal trainer...please?! xx

Allie...you CAN do it hun!!!

Yes i would come to Wales lol i love it!

My nana lives in Llandudno by the sea and i love going to visit!

How are you...seem a little down in your diary??
x

w o w you look amazing hun xx well done on all the hard work!!

I need me some time and motivation to get a body even half the way to looking like yours, I dont think my tummy would ever look like that, i have major baby buldge just hanging there, nearly 4 yrs on..! :mad:

did you find a dress? x

Monday 24th January Red Day

Bonjour babies! its twenty past eight and i have literally JUST sat down!
Exhausted isn't the word! Ran round like a blue arsed fly all day and gotta be up mega early to go work in Manchester tomorrow!!

Breakfast 7.30am
28g porridge and milk (HEX B and HEXA)

Snack Midday
3 x Choc Eclairs ( 3yns)

Lunch 14.00
Homemade veg soup
1 cauldron falafel (2 syns)
2 ryvita (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.30
Spectacular roast dinner!!