Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

haha i love shopping for people...if i was closer i would come with you!!

What is the outfit for??

xx

Ooh...i cant go in Primark in Birmingham, it drives me insane!!!

Its like a jumble sale and everyone just throws things on the floor, plus they don't do small sizes in my Primark, you can only ever get size 22 in everything!

I'm a TopShop baby im afraid...90% of my wardrobe is from there lol

xx

Awww im just stupid with money, i have clothes still with the tag on! the beauty of still living at home!

I work as a recruitment consultant. I'm in Manchester just for a day of ass whipping with the other consultants in my 'zone'

Thursday i have our annual conference in London then a ball on the evening with a free bar (which ill be avoiding as i hate wine and beer lol!)

I do wish i'd been to uni and got a degree etc instead of being a college drop out and having to work damn hard for the last 4 years to get a half decent job with half decent money

xx

Tuesday 25th January Green Day

Hi all...19.20 and just sitting down to dinner!
Was up at 6am to go to Manchester for work this morning!
At the meeting the put on bowls of sweets and plates of shortbread and cookies from M&S!
Then everyone went out and got food at lunchtime!
I was SO proud of myself! Absolutely did not touch the biccies, not even tempted!
I prepared and took a couscous mugshot and yoghurt and cereal bars with me so felt very smug when everyone came back with chips and wraps and baguettes from the Deli!!
Got back home and was STARVING so havent been to the gym!!

Breakfast 6.30am
42g allbran and milk (HEXB and HEXA)

Snack 11am
Alpen Light (3 syns)
Krackawheat (1.5 syns)

Lunch 13.15pm
Chicken CousCous Mugshot (2 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.20pm
Chickpea dahl with quorn chicken pieces
Rice
Mullerlight

Syns 8.5
ExerciseNone

Well done Kate, you did so well to avoid all those foods! Bet you felt great. I know what you mean about the smug feeling, I was in a meeting yesterday and everyone was eating loads of biscuits and I didn't have any!!

Well done Kate, you did so well to avoid all those foods! Bet you felt great. I know what you mean about the smug feeling, I was in a meeting yesterday and everyone was eating loads of biscuits and I didn't have any!!

haha its great isn't it!
Without wanting to be rude...alot of the people in the meeting were somewhat overweight and i get a lot of satisfaction from them cramming 5/6 choc chip cookies into their mouth and constantly dipping their hand into the bowl of sweets.
They then offer me the biscuit plate and sweet bowl, i smie and say "no thankyou"

Hope that doesnt sound too twisted??

Haha that's exactly what happened at my meeting! I was shocked at how many biscuits some people were having! And one of the trainee teachers who is quite overweight kept grabbing the biscuit box really aggressively! Hehe, so no it doesn't sound twisted as I am the same (maybe we are both twisted! Or just smug!)

well done Kate xx

No, not twisted atall... hehe x i know what you mean, and i feel smug thinking how much those people will regret stuffing their faces, cos i know i always did after a pig out, it doesnt leave you feeling good by any stretch of the imagination

Wednesday 26th January Red Day
Off to London tomorrow....early start....AGAIN

Breakfast 7.30
2 weetabix and milk (HEXB and HEXA)

Snack 11am
Options choc brownie (3 syns)
3 choc eclairs (3 syns)

Lunch 13.30
Veg Soup
2 ryvita (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.30
Chicken and ham in some kind of tomato/paprika sauce with pepper, mushroom and onion
Fresh veg
Muller Light

Exercise 45 mins LBT
Syns 9

Friday 28th February Red Day

PAYDAY! YAY!
OMG thank god im only working half a day...had work conference and ball yesterday down in London...i am exhausted and hanging...drank and ate far too much and missed WI thank god ;-)
May go down to my tattoo shop and enquire about my tattoo later!
I think im having a red day today...havent decided on dinner yet so might change my mind lol although im thinking bacon and mushroom omelette currently

Breakfast 7am
2 Weetabix with milk (HEXB and HEXA)

Lunch 13.00
Homemade soup
2 ryvita (3 syns)
2 eclairs (2 syns)
WW yoghurt
FibrePlus bar (HEXB)

Dinner 19.00
Bacon and Mushroom Frittata
Mullerlight Yoghurt

Options hot choc (3 syns)

ExerciseNone
Syns 8

Last edited:
Hi haha well I certainly made up for it, eating chocolate caramel cheesecake last night and downing free wine! Yes I'm having a tattoo at 2.45pm tomorrow on my foot! It's my first one! I have many piercings but no tattoos. mum isn't impressed as she really dislikes them but I am having just this one and that is it! It's going to be butterflies and stars with colour like a midnight/purple and yellow! I'm abit nervous about the pain but excited too! Hope I can still exercise though!!

No the tattooists are fantastic where I'm going. The lady who owns the shop is extremely well known inthe industry and the girl doing mine has done a fair few of my friends and my boyfriends family so I am happy with that! I'll take a piccie of it tomorrow to show you tomorrow! I hope it isn't too sore to go to the gym though! I think doing an LBT class should be okay! May keep the dressing on it!

Sunday 30th January 2010 Red Day

Hey all sorry i didn't post yesterday, it's all been abit hectic!
OH nana got taken into ICU Thursday with Pneumonia and it currently comotosed and totally relying on ventilator and meds etc, she is stable currently but not getting any better!!
Sooo....had my tattoo aswell. Didnt each much all day then ate a giant pic n mix with OH to cheer us up...been at the gym this morning to burn it off though!!
Here is a pic of my tattoo, its a little messy at the moment so looking forwards to it healing!
photo-3.jpg

Breakfast
2 weetabix and milk (HEXB and HEXA)

Lunch
Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
1 slice WW bread (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
Krackerwheat (1.5 syns)
Mullerlight Cheesecake (1 syn)

Dinner
Toby Carvery - 3 meat, tonnes of veg, little bit of gravy (2.5 syns)

Exercise 1 hour LBT
Syns 5 so far

Last edited:
Ooh I really like that tattoo, I love the blue, it's so cute!!! Did it hurt? I am thinking of having a wee Russian Doll done somwhere but don't know where...

Sorry to hear about OH's grandma. Hope she gets better and you guys aren't too worried.

Back