Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Ummm I guess you could class me as a target member now. I met target about 7 months ago but struggle to maintain and continued losing!! I gained half a pound this week although tbh I don't really care and sort if expected it as woke up feeling bloated and haven't been to the loo properly since Tuesday !! Anywho...off to work I go! TFI Friday!

Sunday 13th February Red Day

Hi all... apologies i haven't posted for a couple of days.
I haven't been avoiding posting for any particular reason, have been good not going off track. Just haven't really had the time or energy to come on!
I went to the harvester last night and has simply chicken, which is simply divine! i was so impressed!
On the other hand i made an amazing discovery Hold on to your hats lol...basically i love hot chocolate but always with water it never really satisfies me! I never use my full HEXA on milk...so last night i warmed milk up in the microwave and added an options chocolate brownie (3 syns) sachet to it...OH MY WORD!!!! It was truely beautiful, chocolatey and creamy! and gave me a right good nights sleep too! cant wait to have on later!

Breakfast 9am
28G Porridge & Milk (HEXB and HEXA)

Lunch 13.15
Roast chicken and Beef, Stuffing Gravy (5 syns max)
Carrots, peas, sugarsnap peas and broccoli
Allbran Cake (2 syns)

Dinner
Broccoli & cauliflower soup
1 slice bread (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
Mullerlight

Hot choc and milk (HEXA 3 syns)

Exercise 1 hour LBT
Syns10

Sunday 13th February Red Day

Hi all... apologies i haven't posted for a couple of days.
I haven't been avoiding posting for any particular reason, have been good not going off track. Just haven't really had the time or energy to come on!
I went to the harvester last night and has simply chicken, which is simply divine! i was so impressed!
On the other hand i made an amazing discovery Hold on to your hats lol...basically i love hot chocolate but always with water it never really satisfies me! I never use my full HEXA on milk...so last night i warmed milk up in the microwave and added an options chocolate brownie (3 syns) sachet to it...OH MY WORD!!!! It was truely beautiful, chocolatey and creamy! and gave me a right good nights sleep too! cant wait to have on later!

Hey hun I never got on with options until I discovered mixing it with Hot skimmed milk and yes it really is lovely especially good for * week chocolate cravings and it doesn't go all lumpy :)

Hi :)

I love your food diaries been getting some ideas, thanks. You know Alpen bars - light, are they the chocolate and orange ones? they are healthy extra B?

Thanks

Hi

They are choc/fudge, choc/orange, summer fruits and also apple/sultana.
They are 2 for a Healthy Extra B...Double yumm!!
I like to split my healthy extras though,...eg 1 slice of toast and one alpen light bar

x

Hi

I dont syn butter, never have as i have so little of it, it doesnt affect my weightloss...i have like 1 slice of toast a week, if that??

And no you can't have any bread, you have to have bread specified in the Healthy Extra section fo your book.
1 slicw of wholemal from a 400g loaf, or i have a slice of weight watchers wholemeal

Tuesday 15th February Green Day

Hiya , sorry been abit slack with posting again, haven't been spending much time online tbh!!
Had a nice valentines day yesterday, just watched a DVD with OH and shared pic n mix, probably went over syns but gave me LOADS of energy for the gym today!!!

Breakfast 7.30am
42g all bran and milk (HEXB part HEXA)

Lunch 13.15pm
Roast chicken mugshot
2 Ryvita (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 15.00pm
Options hot choc made with milke (HEXA + 2 syns)
3 choc eclairs (3 syns)

Dinner 21.00pm
1/2 can chickpea dahl with rice
Muller Light

Exercise 45 mins bodystep, 40mins Spinning
Syns 8

Kate x

Wednesday 16th February Red Day

Getting abit lonely on here now, pretty sure no-one is reading but hey ho i'll keep posting! Gives me something to do anyway! any comments or general chit chat is welcome here guys!!!
Was going to go to gym but cba so been creative in the kitchen for dinner with mother bear!!
Off to the pub with the girlies later for a diet 7up and a catch up on gossip!!!

Breakfast 7.30am
28g porridge and milke (HEXB part HEXA)

Snack 11am
Options orange hot choc with milke(part HEXA 2 syns)
3 choc eclairs (3 syns)

Lunch 13.15pm
Broccoli & cauliflower soup
2 ryvita (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)
WW yoghurt

Dinner 19.00pm
Homemade SW pork bruchettes in spicy tikka bbq sauce
Fresh veggies
MullerLight

Exercise None
Syns 8

x

Thursday 17th February Green Day

Hey all...So, WI tomorrow!! I dont feel hopeful tbh and i don't know why!
I have had less than 10 syns every single day except Monday i went over due to sharing a medium pic n mix tub with OH but cant have been that much over,but i don't know...i don't FEEL like i've lost weight, just have to wait and see i guess!!

Breakfast 7.30am
2 weetabix & milk (HEXB and part HEXA)

Lunch 13.00
Tomato couscous mugshot (1 syn)
2 ryvita (3 syns)
2 alpen light bars (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 15.00
Options mint hot choc & milk (2 syns & Part HEXA)
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)

Dinner
Most amazing omlette ever!!!!
3 eggs, quorn chicken pieces, 42g lowlow, spoonful of baked beans!!! I've included a pic because it tasted absolutely beautiful and cooked to perfection!!

photo-4.jpg

Syns 8
Exercise 40 mins spinning

x

Sunday 20th February Red Day

Hi alll...sorry been a bit slack again posting!
Had a girls night out last night so have posted some pics of my new hairdo!!! Had a syn free day foodwise so indulged in a fair few drinkies!!

Breakfast 8.30am
28g porridge and milk (HEXB and part HEXA)

Lunch 14.30pm
Carvery - Turkey, gammon, cauliflower, swede, carrot 1 stuffing ball and gravy (5 syns)

Dinner 19.00pm
Homemade soup
Toast (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
2 crackers (3 syns)
Cheesecake mullerlight (1 syn)

Exercise 1 hour LBT
Syns 9

Last edited:
Tuesday 22nd February Green Day

Sorry for not posting yesterday was mega busy again!!!! It was all going so well too until my boos bought me a fresh cream vanilla slice at work and I feel really rude not eating it as she bought it because i'm under a lot of stress and pressure at the minute!! AH well, went to the gym afterwards and have been good today :)

Breakfast 7.30am
42g all bran & milk (HEXB part HEXA)

Lunch 13.45pm
Cheesey pasta mugshot (2 syns)
2 ryvita (1/2 HEXB2)
1 alpenlight (1/2 HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 16.00
Options hot choc and milk (2 syns and part HEXA)
Weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns)
Mint Chew (2 syns)

Dinner 21.00
3 egg omelette with quorn chicken, baked beans and 42g cheese (HEXA2)
Muller Light

Exercise 45 mins step, 40 mins spinning
Syns 9.5

OH birthday tomorrow, going for a carvery I think...YUM!!!!

x

Thursday 24th February Green Day

Just me....starting to get abit fed up of doing this tbh, may give up for a while!
IN one of those moods today, feeling fed up of everything...work, home, the OH, friends etc...ugh !
Not hopeful for WI had an atrocious week really CBA tbh have eaten like a horse, due to it being * week next week i think.
Worked from Stockport today so was up at crack of dawn and home late so wasnt interested in exercise at all...Gah.

Breakfast 6.45am
42g all bran (HEXB part HEXA)

Snack 11am
1 alpen light (HEXB2)
1 belvita ( 3 syns)

Lunch 13.00
CousCous mugshot (1 syn)
2 ryvita (3 syns)
2 melba toasts (1 syn)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.00
Jacket spud, beans, quorn sausages
Syn free pancake
WW Yoghurt

Syns 8
Exercise None...long day

Saturday 26th February Red Day

Thanks god its the weekend, having mega relaxation as i'm off work Monday too, going to book a holiday for me and OH Monday!!
STS the yesterday and then had a mega binge!But you know what...i don't care one bit! I think i thoroughly needed it and definitely enjoyed it!
Back on track today and going to be good for the rest of the week anyway!

Breakfast 8.30am
2 slices WW Toast (HEXB)

Lunch 14.00
3 egg omlette, 42g cheese, bacon (HEXA)
1 alpen light (1/2 HEXB2)
MullerLight

Snack 16.00
Coconut options (2 syns)
Cheese thin (1 syn)

Dinner 19.00
Mustard chicken and swede mash (from SW mag)
1 alpen light (1/2 HEXB2)
MullerLight

Exercise Gym - 5km run, 11km bike, 50 sit ups
Syns 3

Back