Kath's Diary

Hiya!!

I wouldn't bother hun, not updated it for yonks (can't find it myself either LOL!).. Will have a lookey later on.
I'm fine, dietwise blah but hey it's all about learning!
U'll have to post some piccies so we can see the new stunning u!!!!!
Hows Monkey?

Much love, chelle xx

I've found it! I've posted on it so you should be able to find it now :D

Mini put my pics up on the inspiration thread when I reached 5 stone - I'm only 6.5 pounds on from that so no new photos yet :)

Monkey is good thanks, he was 5 on Monday - it nearly killed me not to have any birthday cake :D

Had my week 17 weigh in last night and had lost 3lb - why am I so dissapointed with this weight loss :sigh:
That's the least I've lost so far on this diet. On balance, if I take last weeks loss of 6 and a half pound and add it to this week's loss then that gives me 4 and a quarter a week loss over the last two weeks :) So that does make me feel better but still have that pang of annoyance.

I've only got a few weeks until medicals and I really really want to be in the 'overweight' range by then. I've had enough of being obese :mad: It makes me feel disgusted with myself. Although at least I'm no longer morbidly obese which is a bonus :eek:

I'm feeling tired and fed up today - I want to see the end of this journey but it feels such a long way off :(

I want to get on with my life and be normal again.

I've got to stick at this and snap out of this mood.

I've got to lose a stone and 3lb I think to get into the overweight range. God I can't wait to get there - how mad do I sound :confused: Yearning to be overweight!

Something else that bugs me is everyone's obsession to know how much I weigh :confused: I never tell anyone my weight - I'm too ashamed and yet people always ask me. I keep on thinking of things to say to put them off or just say 'oh I don't know, I'm weighed in kilos' and still don't tell them! I'm asked how far I have to go quite often but I'm always too ashamed to say, I just end up saying I don't know, will wait and see how I feel :eek:

Anyway, enough moaning from me - I'd better get some more water only had a litre so far, not good for me.

Hi Kath,

You have consistently lost weight every week and you have done brilliant!!!

You are not that far away now from being overweight and it is very normal for the weight to slow down a bit, but I think in your case you are still doing very well eight and half pounds over two weeks is very good.

I think it is understandably that you are feeling fed up as we all get down along the way and you should see this as a danger time as the old chatterbox can go into over load.

What you weigh is no one else's business but your own and you should not feel you have to tell anyone.

But obviously people are curious as they have to see you have lost weight.

Here is a good BMI calculator: Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Sending hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kath,

You have consistently lost weight every week and you have done brilliant!!!

You are not that far away now from being overweight and it is very normal for the weight to slow down a bit, but I think in your case you are still doing very well eight and half pounds over two weeks is very good.

I think it is understandably that you are feeling fed up as we all get down along the way and you should see this as a danger time as the old chatterbox can go into over load.

What you weigh is no one else's business but your own and you should not feel you have to tell anyone.

But obviously people are curious as they have to see you have lost weight.

Here is a good BMI calculator: Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Sending hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini

You are right this is a real danger time - my chatterbox has come out in full force and I'm fighting it with every ounce of my being! It's come as a bit of a shock to be honest, I normally have complete control over the chatterbox and I've shut it up immediately, been a lot tougher to do that this week it seems to be louder. I suppose I'd just better be firmer with it.

I don't want to slip.

Scrap that. I will not slip!

Kxx

Hey hun,

Hope u've managed to put ur hand over the CB's mouth and shut her up. U've done amazingly well, and although I know it's natural for weightloss to slow down, I understand ur annoyance at it - I felt the very same (no doubt I will do again soon as back on the ss train!)

keep intouch hun, keep posting even when u feel blue - there's always someone here that helps.

Much love, chelle xx

Hey hun,

Hope u've managed to put ur hand over the CB's mouth and shut her up. U've done amazingly well, and although I know it's natural for weightloss to slow down, I understand ur annoyance at it - I felt the very same (no doubt I will do again soon as back on the ss train!)

keep intouch hun, keep posting even when u feel blue - there's always someone here that helps.

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks Chelle :)

Have managed to ignore the CB so far - killed me going around the supermarket today :(

Husband is off out on the town tonight, major danger zone time for me. I am going to do some decorating to take my mind off it I think.

Are you going back to SS again? Last time I looked in your diary there was food listed and I had to duck out cus I was starving :D

Hooray I lost 5lb this week! That's just the boost I needed. I've had such a hard week, my chatterbox has been shouting at me at the top of it's voice, I've been fighting it tooth and nail. I nearly succumbed and ate something today....I was very very close. Just had to force my chatterbox shut and get through the few hours left before the weigh in.

What a relief that I made it. That 5lb loss has inspired me again - now I feel it was worth not eating to get that 5lb loss. That's 6 stone 4 and a half pounds in total.

Hooray!

I've got a tough few weeks ahead of me with this very noisy chatterbox - I must get through it!

Actually I've just worked out if I average 4lb a week then it's going to be 10 weeks til I get to my goal - argh that sounds ages!! Actually that takes me to exactly my birthday - thought I'd be there before then:sigh: . Ho hum, must plod on :)

Hey hun

Well done on the 5lbs loss, and even more well done on not giving into the old chatterbox -something of which I just cant overcome! I know 10 weeks sounds like a lot, but look how far u've come now, please don't get disheartened, u've done amazingly well and u're getting soo close now. I've seen ur piccies and u're really beautiful, so can't wait to see u at goal!!
Stay focused hun, and the rest will sort itself out!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey hun

Well done on the 5lbs loss, and even more well done on not giving into the old chatterbox -something of which I just cant overcome! I know 10 weeks sounds like a lot, but look how far u've come now, please don't get disheartened, u've done amazingly well and u're getting soo close now. I've seen ur piccies and u're really beautiful, so can't wait to see u at goal!!
Stay focused hun, and the rest will sort itself out!

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks chick :) Before this last couple of weeks I've never understood why people fall off the wagon but now I'm fully aware of just how that could happen! My chatterbox has been so shockingly loud and constant that it has knocked me off my feet - seems to be coming at me from all angles. Our LLC last night told us to play with the voice, imagine it talking in a donald duck or something as ridiculous.

I must stick at it.

Sorry to hear you've been struggling, I hope you can get back in to it :)

Kath xxx

Hey hun,

Yeh I know exactly what u mean - I just wish I'd never "took a break" - no point in wishing, just gotta get on with it now!
Hope u have a good week hun, keep glugging that water and start a book or something.
The voices thing is a brilliant idea - I'm gonna imagine mine to be Joe Pasquali!!!! LOL

Talk soon, chelle xx

Hey hun,

Yeh I know exactly what u mean - I just wish I'd never "took a break" - no point in wishing, just gotta get on with it now!
Hope u have a good week hun, keep glugging that water and start a book or something.
The voices thing is a brilliant idea - I'm gonna imagine mine to be Joe Pasquali!!!! LOL

Talk soon, chelle xx

Lol, good voice choice :D

Hi Kath

Have a good week. You really helped me last week get on track and I feel a lot more positive.The desire to eat just hit me out of the blue and I didn't get why some people ate on the programme but I'm a lot more sympathetic now! You are incredibly strong and you can stick with it. At your rate thats only 70days! Thats less than we did on foundation and think how quick that went by. YOu'll be moving into management before you know it. Its 8.5 weeks to Easter ( 8th April) at 4lbs a week thats another 42lb - you are so close. Think of all those lovely summer clothes you'll have to go out and buy.

In the mag it says 'Eating won't make you feel better it will just make you fat' - If I get the urge I am going to say it to myself 20 times - that should shut the CB ( or SB Silly bugger as I prefer to call mine) up.

Have a good week and enjoy the snow.

Emily

10 weeks will fly by, you are doing so great and just think of that slinky little number youll be able to buy for your birthday. You keep going.

Hi Kath

Have a good week. You really helped me last week get on track and I feel a lot more positive.The desire to eat just hit me out of the blue and I didn't get why some people ate on the programme but I'm a lot more sympathetic now! You are incredibly strong and you can stick with it. At your rate thats only 70days! Thats less than we did on foundation and think how quick that went by. YOu'll be moving into management before you know it. Its 8.5 weeks to Easter ( 8th April) at 4lbs a week thats another 42lb - you are so close. Think of all those lovely summer clothes you'll have to go out and buy.

In the mag it says 'Eating won't make you feel better it will just make you fat' - If I get the urge I am going to say it to myself 20 times - that should shut the CB ( or SB Silly bugger as I prefer to call mine) up.

Have a good week and enjoy the snow.

Emily

Hi Emily I missed this post!

I like that quote 'Eating won't make you feel better it will just make you fat' - that is very true!

I've had a tough tough tough weekend, we had a meet up on Saturday with other people making the move to Oz, normally I would have a skinfull of booze to settle in - I'm proud to say that I got through the night by only drinking water :)

On the day we'd been to New Look and the bloke bought me a lovely new pair of jeans and a couple of t-shirts, the best part about it was I didn't have to go to the Inspire plus size section, I just picked up a pair of 18's from the normal section and they fit just fine. Felt great!

When we got in from the pub the bloke was quite drunk and sat stuffing his face, he was sitting munching on nuts and was so drunk was falling asleep at the same time!!! I was so mad, he was just eating without thinking and I really wanted something to eat so it was really getting on my nerves. I took them off him in the end and he went to bed in a mood. Then I picked up a nut and put it to my lips...I put my tip of my tongue on the nut.....then put the nut in the bin instead of eating it. My chatterbox said 'have some cottage cheese, go on just a couple of spoonfulls' so I walked to the fridge...I opened the door.....I shut it again and went to bed instead.:sigh:

Jeeze that was tough. Yesterday I sat up in my bedroom whilst the bloke and the monkey ate their dinner, I just couldn't face sitting with them whilst they were eating, it's so very hard at the moment.

I have pmt I think, so that really doesn't help....makes me irritable and I just want to eat.

I have got my medicals in a couple of weeks, I phoned LL and asked them if being in abstinence will show up anything out of the norm onmy medicals, they said no - I have to say though I'm a bit dubious, these medicals involve blood tests, urine samples, xrays etc and they're costing me a fortune - any abnormalities will involve being referred for extra tests at my own expense and also will mean a delay in the visa.....still they know what they're talking about don't they :confused:

I won't though. I refuse to give in.

Hey hun,

I admire ur determination soo much and u're doing brilliantly.
When are u aiming to move? It'll be a new you with a new life - thats really exciting!!!!!

Hugs for a great week for u!
Much love, chelle xx

September we hope :) Got to sell the house first! In fact we've got to decorate it first :D

How you doing chick?

Kx

Hey hun,
Wow, that sounds really exciting! Hope it all goes to plan for u!
Just get a job lot of white paint - least it'll look all airey and bright? lol

I'm fine, dietwise its all pants (wish I'd never bloody took a break - hindsight is a great thing tho hey!!). Can't afford to ss and mess about any longer so once the cupboards are cleared, me and hubby have decided to have a complete diet overhaul - only eating nature foods - nothing pre-packed, no take-aways, nothing sugary etc. So fingers crossed will be starting that within the next few weeks. Thankfully, haven't been bingeing just eating when hungry - and miracuously haven't weighed myself for days (being the 10 times a day girl!!!). Think I'm going to weigh once before starting my healthy eating lifestyle and then maybe get weighed in a year. We'll see. Can't imagine u can put weight on by eating wholegrains and vegetables? lol

Much love, chelle xx

Back