Kath's weekly weigh in - Week 26 - Over 8 stone gone!

He's lost 9 and half pounds this week! You can really tell too :)

Bet you are looking forward to tonight aren't you?

feeling WoRrIeD

Hi Kath
Well done both of you and I bet you can see it with you as well :) :D It makes it all worth while doesnt it,remember when you have thoughts that you want to eat in the future just REMEMBER how well you are doing that'll help you stick to it :D
Tonight WELL I havent weighed myself since Sunday which is really unusual for me i'm a scales addict and Im now doubting ive lost as I dont know?I got my jeans back on I havent been able to do that for months so it is working and ive stuck to the LL plan 100% just I worry about worrying lol:eek: :D I hope ive lost as it spurs me through the weekend.Im looking forward to going tonight as its nice seeing how everyones done & I feel proud I have stuck to it for another week.I have 3 stone 8lbs to my Target and I havent ben that weight for 14 years so I really need to do this,like we all do.I bet your feeling fab today pat yourself on the back(if you can lol) your doing great :D
xxc

Hi Kath
Well done both of you and I bet you can see it with you as well :) :D It makes it all worth while doesnt it,remember when you have thoughts that you want to eat in the future just REMEMBER how well you are doing that'll help you stick to it :D
Tonight WELL I havent weighed myself since Sunday which is really unusual for me i'm a scales addict and Im now doubting ive lost as I dont know?I got my jeans back on I havent been able to do that for months so it is working and ive stuck to the LL plan 100% just I worry about worrying lol:eek: :D I hope ive lost as it spurs me through the weekend.Im looking forward to going tonight as its nice seeing how everyones done & I feel proud I have stuck to it for another week.I have 3 stone 8lbs to my Target and I havent ben that weight for 14 years so I really need to do this,like we all do.I bet your feeling fab today pat yourself on the back(if you can lol) your doing great :D
xxc

Lol, I know exactly what you mean - last night before I went I was really nervous, I was saying to hubby 'oh I hope I've lost, I'll be devastated if I haven't' - he said to me 'have you been eating food then?' - 'NO' I shouted indignantly - ' well of course you will lose then won't you'

Which of course makes complete sense but can't help worry about it still :D

I don't know what are we like :D

You should feel proud for sticking to it, it's a real acheivement, remember that feeling and it'll help you get through each week :)

Good luck matey, not that you'll need it I'm sure ;)

Kath xx

hI kATH
You see last week it was a new lady's 1st weigh-in and she stuck to it 100% knew she was telling the truth and she put on a lb???? So thats made me nervous????So I hope shes lost loads this week.
I know, we are terrible arent we its just I suppose it means so much to us as we put alot of effort into this?
Thanks for the support and roll on 6pm.
Have a grat day and Im looking forward to your next weeks weigh-in :D
xxc

hI kATH
You see last week it was a new lady's 1st weigh-in and she stuck to it 100% knew she was telling the truth and she put on a lb???? So thats made me nervous????So I hope shes lost loads this week.
I know, we are terrible arent we its just I suppose it means so much to us as we put alot of effort into this?
Thanks for the support and roll on 6pm.
Have a grat day and Im looking forward to your next weeks weigh-in :D
xxc

My god! How can you put a pound on if you've stuck to it 100% in your first week! Unless she went home after she was weighed the first time and ate a lot of high calorie food then started the next day. I don't know but that's scary!

YOu'll be fine :) Have a great lighter life day :D

SHES ON MEDICATION SHES FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND DIABETIC SO MAYBE THATS IT?YOU HAVE A GREAT LIGHTER-LIFE DAY TOO :)
XXC

That's a fantastic loss Kath... well done to you:D:D:D you're doing bloomin fantastic... hat's off to hubby too...he's doing great:D:D

love xxx:)

Aw thanks very much! I'm well proud of hubby, it makes it so much easier for me that he's doing it too :)

Week 3 weigh in :D

Just got back from my week 3 weigh in - WOOHOO another 5lb off Yippeee!

So that takes me to 25lb in 3 weeks, I'm so pleased - my aim is to lose 2 stone in my first month and that is looking really achievable as I only have another 3lb to go til I've got two stone off, so hopefully will get that off this week :D

thats great well done .....your christmas stocking not going to hold much at this rate !!!

woopie doopie doop doop!! yeeeeeeeey!!! you are going great guns!! good on you!! you are obviously being a saint and sticking to it to the letter so you deserve it all!!

gold star!:D:D:D

woopie doopie doop doop!! yeeeeeeeey!!! you are going great guns!! good on you!! you are obviously being a saint and sticking to it to the letter so you deserve it all!!

gold star!:D:D:D

:D :D :D

Ooh thanks I love gold stars :D

Yep I'm sticking to it rigidly, drinking 6 or 7 litres a day and going to the gym every day too :)

Back