Kath's weekly weigh in - Week 26 - Over 8 stone gone!

This week's weigh registered a 5 & 3/4 pound loss! Woohoo! Just a quarter of a pound of 3 stone, that's my Christmas target :eek: :D

Week 7 weigh in

Another 5lb loss for me this week fantastic, well pleased :)

Can't seem to edit my first post to add this week's :confused:

Yippeee! Not far from 4 stone now :D

I've had my weigh in a day early this week as I'm off to see Snow Patrol tomorrow.

My weight loss for this week is 4 and a half pound! Yippeee - I'll definitely hit my Christmas target of 4 stone now :)

I've had my weigh in a day early this week as I'm off to see Snow Patrol tomorrow.

My weight loss for this week is 4 and a half pound! Yippeee - I'll definitely hit my Christmas target of 4 stone now :)

That's just fantastic Kath:D :D :D you will get to your Xmas Target for sure!!!!!.....:)

That's just fantastic Kath:D :D :D you will get to your Xmas Target for sure!!!!!.....:)

Thank you Isis - I'm positive I'll get to that target now YIPPEEE!!! I feel great knowing I've lost nearly 4 stone in 8 weeks, that's just amazing. Days like this I love this diet :D

Thank you Isis - I'm positive I'll get to that target now YIPPEEE!!! I feel great knowing I've lost nearly 4 stone in 8 weeks, that's just amazing. Days like this I love this diet :D

And on days like this it helps and inspires me to read about achievements like yours Kath.......:D :D :D

And on days like this it helps and inspires me to read about achievements like yours Kath.......:D :D :D

I know what you mean, I had a real tough weekend surrounded constantly by delicious food and even made flapjacks with my little un, nearly killed me! I know no matter how hard my week is going I just have to get through to that next weigh in and I'll feel great again :)

I know what you mean, I had a real tough weekend surrounded constantly by delicious food and even made flapjacks with my little un, nearly killed me! I know no matter how hard my week is going I just have to get through to that next weigh in and I'll feel great again :)

I totally agree Kath....one weigh in at a time. One hour at a time for me today!!!!

It's a killer when kids want to cook as well:( my daughter keeps asking if we can make chocolate brownies at the weekend and I just coudn't yet!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
I totally agree Kath....one weigh in at a time. One hour at a time for me today!!!!

It's a killer when kids want to cook as well:( my daughter keeps asking if we can make chocolate brownies at the weekend and I just coudn't yet!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep one hour a day, funny how quickly your mood can switch by the hour isn't it!

God Chocolate Brownies - I couldn't bear the smell of them cooking it would be pure torture!!!!!

Keep going, you're doing fantastically :)

I've made it to 4 stone - thank god! A 4 and a half pound loss this week so I'm at my Christmas target. 4 stone in 9 weeks, I would never have believed it possible.

Hooray! A long way to go yet but I'm getting there fast :D

well done what an acheivement ......susan x

Another 5lb off this week - I'm really pleased, wasn't expecting much as hadn't made the gym after being poorly. Super chuffed :)

hey thats superb xx

Another 5lb off this week - I'm really pleased, wasn't expecting much as hadn't made the gym after being poorly. Super chuffed :)

Hi Kath,

5lbs. is brill very well done:D

Your amazing:)

Love Mini xxx

Back