Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Hiii hun long as your ok hun thats main thing.you sound like you are having such a hectic time hun.tty and take it easy hun.xx

Ali sorry not replied I read it at 4am mid pee haha.
Don't stay away even if ur off plan cos we miss u.
Had my WI and gained 4.5 which is since tues 21st August so am not complaining as I've messed about alot indeed.
Anyway I'm carrying on and only have 14-16 days on plan depending when income off for holidays. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well just at arrived at a soft play and waiting for my mate to turn up. So got a few spare mins.

I weighed myself this morning and altho it's bad it's not as bad as I was anticipating. 10st 1lb so overall a 7lb gain. But once Jon is home Friday I can then get back on the bike and down the gym. And I'll altogether be in a better frame of mind.

Hope you're doing ok after your gain Katie?

And fran what was the damage after your birthday and wedding anniversary weekend?

Im weighing thurs cos of work but theyve just thrown a spanner into the works as just told me ive git to go on a course argggh so wont get a wi til nxt tues now.glad its not as bad as u feared hun.like u say when hubby is bak u can focus more hun and i reiterate wot katie said we miss u when ure gone lol xx

Oh bums on the course. But it might mean you get better news on the scales come Tuesday?

I've decided I'm gonna chill a bit tonight. Was gonna clean and oil the dining room floor but my hands are so sore and dry from doing the lounge last night that I'm gonna give it a miss.

Well I am using the iPad after drowning mybphone so I am traumatised right now.
The gain is over a month of messing about Ali so I'm fine with it really. After what I ate and drank last week at conference it's no surprise.
Just tried everything on for holiday and its all size 16/14 so I'm made up and anything else I lose now is a bonus.
Think the milk I hadbin my brew at sainsbury thisnmorning has knocked me out of ketosis as it says negative. I should learn with the milk really but it's nice every now and again. That and coke zero seem to throw me big time. Anyway I've had 2 litres of water, chicken from ss+ meal and half a shake andi have a headache now. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Laid in bed trying to get chris to go to the shop for nuts. Think the boredom of no phone is killing me lol.
Then his mate sends a pic of beer from Germany n he nearly caved. Can I really do another 14/15 days on plan like this? God help me.
Xx

Nuts ?! Lol you are blooming nuts lol.hope chris refused lol.stick with it think how fab youl feel when u go on hols all slinky :)) x

franbella21 said:
Nuts ?! Lol you are blooming nuts lol.hope chris refused lol.stick with it think how fab youl feel when u go on hols all slinky :)) x

Yes I changed from a mouse to a squirrel last night but he said no lol xx

Lmao.my little squirrel!! Well im litre down and two black teas.had one shake bout half hour ago i find leaving my first one too as late as poss helps me.theres shortbread winking at me at my clients house omg and its proper scottish stuff eek.got to stay strong got wedding in 10 days and got to fit in my dress lol xx

Well done Fran the shortbread is evil don't eat it lol. Gosh I feel better for having a new iPhone phewee. Chris said when I was ranting last night 'is this what happens when ur not in constant contact with Fran' hahaha.
Day 6 for me. Feeling tired but that's probably the new tablets more than anything. This time in two weeks I will be at the airport and getting ready to have my bar, ham and nuts on the plane lol. Ready for two weeks eating on the Thursday when I wake up in the sun. I just have to remember that each time I wanna cave in xxx

Im so so jealous im goim to climb into ure suitcase lol.omg chris cracks me up! How is your shiny new fone? Yes jus keep remembering that hun stay strong.on my second shake now god but im starving grrrr xx

2 shakes ss+ chicken and 2.5 litres water and I'm weak weary n starving. Omg can't cope with another night like last night begging for nuts aghhh xx

Katie what are you like?? Drowning your phone - you know it's you that's supposed to be drinking the water not your gadgets.

Glad you got a new one. I'm still off plan and will get back on the case Monday when I'm back at work.

How are you getting on fran??

Hi Ali lovely to hear from u Hun. Fran restarted today too I'm on day 6 but am struggling I'm the evenings from 5- bed really. Even hiding in bed doesn't help lol.
So are u eating whatever u fancy or just healthy? Cx

nah whatever I fancy. Will get back on the straight and narrow on Monday. And I suspect I'll be in bed as soon as Harry goes down at 7pm.

Watched the one show earlier and looked at the volunteering website as I would like to give something back but also selfishly i thought that could be something to get me out of the house in the evenings and stop me eating. But with Jon's shifts and Harry I can't commit to anything regularly. Very frustrating.

Hiya my lovely!! I think itl help u bein at work hun.im ok got throygh day one ok and im normally ok if i get through day one. Katie ure smashing it!!!! Xx

I think you probably do enough with work and your family Hun don't worry too much. Food is everywhere. I've had some pork scratchings cos people on Atkins have them n don't knock out of Keto. I know it means I've not had vlcd cals today but better than chocolate etc which I'd usually go for. Enjoy your time off plan xx

Back