Katie Price being interviewed by Piers

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Did anyone watch this last night?

I find the woman repulsive. I hope Pete gets custody of the kids. :family2: I'm glad he has at last seen sense and binned the b**** !

I can't get over her saying this time next year she wants to be re-married. That woman wouldn't know what a marriage was if it slapped her hard in the face. I think she treated Pete terribly, along with her other long line of boyfriends. I hope she grows old alone.

Now I get it, she is very pretty, nice figure and enormous boobs (personally I think they are ridiculous and embarrassing - but I understand men may like it) but WHY on earth would anny man ever consider her as a wife? She treats men like rubbish - surely no man would ever want to be treated like that. :rolleyes: It's no life.

I guess they may be attracted to the money, but I tell you what, no matter how much money a guy had or how big his wotsit was, I wouldn't ever put up with the verbal abuse that she has dished out. It's shocking :eek: She has no respect for the Father of her children. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

She is an insult to all Mothers, Wives and Women in general!

Rant over!!! :p

Apparantly they had to cut loads from the interview and Petes lawyers want to see it for his custody case.

I really hope he gets custody of the children, I think its their best chance of a normal life. Katie is totally on self destruct now

Oh yeah defo. She is an evil witch. She will bleed him dry given half the chance. I hate the way she also said about loosing the baby - basically making out Pete left her because she lost a baby, when I highly doubt that is the case at all.

Where did you hear about Pete's lawyers using it?

I could not believe how cold she was; I also did not believe her tears at all. I, too, hope Pete gets custody of the children x

sbridge - you're right - it's all for show.

OOooooooh she makes me maaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!

I read about it before the show was aired. Cant remember now where it was though . I think she let rip so much about him they couldnt use it. He said in an interview he was devastated she mentioned the miscarriage because theyd made a pact not to mention it.

I used to love the 'Katie & Pete' series, but the most recent one was just too uncomfortable she got more nasty every week

She said on the interview she had a termination of the pregnancy on the Monday....the Marathon was on the Sunday.....on the Saturday she was wearing 'no knickers' with her jeans as quoted by her last night on the K&P show

Hmmmmm just Hmmmmm

Pete is doing an interview with Fern Britton on 'This Morning', although I can't seem to find when it is!

I only watched one episode of their series on tv, but that was enough. She constantly put him down and ridiculed him all the time. I'm surprised she can blame the split on him, saying it was his idea, blah, blah. There's only so much a person can take when their partner behaves like she does and treats them like that. I'm only surprised he didn't walk earlier. He's been totally dignified and refused to get involved in a slanging match, that she seems determined to try and provoke. He's better off without her.

She is just so thick... did she honestly think she could be interviewed on national tv and not have the evidence used against her?

She might have big boobs, but certainly no brains.

I feel so sorry for her children - they are all absolutely gorgeous, and Pete absolutely dotes on them. He deserves to win custody. They would have a much better life with him.

I only watched one episode of their series on tv, but that was enough. She constantly put him down and ridiculed him all the time. I'm surprised she can blame the split on him, saying it was his idea, blah, blah. There's only so much a person can take when their partner behaves like she does and treats them like that. I'm only surprised he didn't walk earlier. He's been totally dignified and refused to get involved in a slanging match, that she seems determined to try and provoke. He's better off without her.

Well said hun :)

I am not a fan of Katie Price......not interested in 'celebrity stuff'.....with issues that affect the kids aside I think Katie is very good at the job of being a 'celeb' , playing the game and getting reactions, she is a very astute business woman and I do admire that she does her own thing and does not back off from what she feels is right for her. I see her occasionally as part of my job is involved with the horse/dressage world that she has become involved with.

I dont think she's thick at all...someone who can make multi millions from a few grand's worth of implants....is not thick

Self obsessed ..she is

imagisal - that may be right, but behind closed doors, it certainly isn't the case. I'd watch your back around her. She can flip at any given moment - I wouldn't trust her if my life depended on it.

Take Care x x x

I dont think she's thick at all...someone who can make multi millions from a few grand's worth of implants....is not thick

Self obsessed ..she is

Well, I have to disagree there hun. I agree she is self obsessed. But while a divorce is starting, to go on national tv and broadcast everything like she did, to me says she is 'thick' purely because it was bound to have a comeback as far as the lawyers are concerned.

She is so worried about what the public think of her she has stupidly forgotten about the people in her life who actually matter. Her husband and children.

What on earth will those poor children feel when they see that interview in years to come?

She has no common sense or consideration for anyone else, other than herself.

Back