Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Am home safe & sound, glad the traffic was light on the motorway as I was being blown around a bit. Fleetwood was awful there were quite a few trees down and roads blocked off by the police.

Just had a shepherds pie, was very glad to eat it :)

Bunchomonkeys no I never eat in the day, usually have my first pack at around 6ish but today was in work from 7:30am to just now so have just had it now.

I've decided against the gym in the morning, after two 14 hour days I really can't be bothered to pack a bag and get things organised, am going to stay in bed till 6:30 instead :D

Worst thing today is that I forgot to put my pedometer on, really annoyed at myself for that grrr!

Hope everyone has had a good day and that you're all safe and warm xx

Snap, I haven't worn my one either. Couldn't find it this morning. Guess where it was. In the dogs bed, luckily in one piece!

Don't blame you about the gym, especially with the long days. Don't think I will go till I'm about 11st something. That's soon enough for me x

Lol glad your pedometer survived, yesterday my dog bit and broke the secure token I have for accessing the works systems when working at home - when I rang our IT service it was very embarrassing telling them, it felt like telling the teacher that the dog had ate my homework :) xx

Am home safe & sound, glad the traffic was light on the motorway as I was being blown around a bit. Fleetwood was awful there were quite a few trees down and roads blocked off by the police.

Just had a shepherds pie, was very glad to eat it :)

Bunchomonkeys no I never eat in the day, usually have my first pack at around 6ish but today was in work from 7:30am to just now so have just had it now.

I've decided against the gym in the morning, after two 14 hour days I really can't be bothered to pack a bag and get things organised, am going to stay in bed till 6:30 instead :D

Worst thing today is that I forgot to put my pedometer on, really annoyed at myself for that grrr!

Hope everyone has had a good day and that you're all safe and warm xx

Wow you got some willpower there lady going that long without food!!

I need a new job that'll stop me eating!

Glad you made it home safe, although the winds have died down a lot here now thankfully!

Have a great day Katie. Hopefully not too much driving. Winds seem to have died a bit :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Katie, hope your day is all good x

Hiya Katie, hope the weather's better where you are today. Stay safe xx

Hope your having a great day katie :)

Hi all, it's been a good day today thanks, weather was much better! Went on a short walk around the park with my friend during a ten minute break mid morning and then we went on a much longer one at lunch, going up a few steep slopes so my pedometer is feeling the benefit of not having been left at home today :)

Still all positive on the diet front, beginning to feel like second nature now, just normal! Saw a couple of friends/old colleagues today am done stroked my face and told me that I'm wasting away lol, really made me laugh :D Luckily I know this particular person really well and know that she meant it in a lovely way.

Hubby keeps telling me I'm shrinking too so that's nice - am so looking forward to weigh in on Minday to hopefully see myself move down the 15's.

Tonight is going to be my first night in the plank, squat, crunch challenge - now that should be a laugh!

Argh tummy ache from doing the challenge, can feel muscles pulling that I've not felt in a very long time, in fact I can feel parts of my stomach that I never knew existed :D

Been a good exercise day all told, now just need to keep this up! Can't believe that I'm mid way through week 6 and still going strong, not done this well since the first time I did this, not long till June now is it!!!

Not long till june at all. The time will fly by! I think if you fall off the wagon time goes even faster as time to lose the weight for a certain goal gets shorter. So moral of the story is DONT FALL OFF!! Hehe :)
Im sure you wont though coz you are doing fab!!!

Well done on a great day Katie. Good for you on joining the plank challenge, hard isn't it LOL. x

It's a killer Susie, can still feel it now. Tomorrow I'm going to do the plank on carpet and see if that helps :)

Have just realised that I've miscounted and today was day 39 TS so I am in the 40's tomorrow - am so happy with that :D

Welcome to the 40's :)

Have a great valentines day x

:heartpump: Happy Valentines Day Everybody :heartpump:

Well day 40 has gone pretty well though I know I haven't drank enough water so I'll have to get a shift on with that!

Am getting really excited about weigh in on Monday, am so hoping to be under 100kgs - 99.9kgs will do me as long as it's in double numbers, am keeping everything crossed! In two days I'll be exactly 1/4 of my way through my 168 days, amazing to think I've only got to do this another 3 times, amazing but scary.

However I have realised that though my plan was to do 168 days straight, I am meant to be going away for a weekend in May with hubby and another couple so I think I'll be off plan for that weekend as it would prove really difficult. I'll just eat sensibly and drink lots :D Am still planning on staying TS for my weekend away in March though, far too dangerous for me to come off plan then.

Had a bit of an achievement today in that I chose to walk home from the beauty salon when I'd had my nails done, it's literally a 5 minute walk, though uphill, but hubby dropped me off as we were on our way home from seeing our grandchildren and normally I would never think twice about ringing him to pick me up, I'm happy with that :)

Hope it's been a good day for everyone and I hope you all have a lovely night xx

Katie you are doing smashing :D
Will be interesting to see how we both get on this week eh ?
:D

Good girl Katie!!! So proud of you. You can do this. Yes there will be times when u have to come off. It's the getting back on immediately that counts. And ul do that no bother. Well done for walking :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Katie. You're well and truly in the zone! Getting into the 40s is absolutely amazing. Also well done with the exercising too. Brilliant!

Today isn't a good day, my head is so sore, feel like I've been in a boxing ring! I did the crunches last night and as I stood up there was a sharp agonising pain in my head as though the top of my head was being squeezed in a vice and everything was being forced through the top of my skull. After a minute it eased off but still felt sore and muggy, I went to bed and when I got up it still felt the same, I went back to bed till noon and I've got up again and it still does. It's really sore on top and at the front, I'm not sure whether it's a migraine??

It's worried hubby who actually said he thinks it might be the diet and that I should eat something, now that is something he's never said before as he's a staunch supporter of me doing this - I laughed and told him to s*d off ;)

I'm hoping that it will pass soon, I had nice plans for enjoying today whereas now I don't think I can move.

Back