Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Thanks all, just back from hospital now so settled down with my hot choc and a bar. He's on his second 4hr bag of potassium and is now able to walk properly. I'm not going to work tomorrow so will be able to go and see him afternoon and evening, hate leaving him there but he's definitely in the right place.

Am going to give up and go to bed soon, collapse while I can xx

So sorry to hear about your son, pleased to hear he is getting the right care and hopefully he can make a quick recovery. x

Oh Katie !!
I hope he gets better soon.
Take care of yourself xxx

Hi Katie. Take care. I hope your son is well and home soon.

Hope you manage to get some sleep Katie. Hopefully your son will be off the potassium drip tomorrow x

Oh my what a time you are having and yet still sticking on plan -well done!!!

I truly hope your son is vastly improved even more today and that they can now look at resolving it long term for him. My best wishes to all your family x

So amazed at ur resolve Katie. Would have been easy for you to cave in and eat all sorts of rubbish. Glad u didn't because it would have added to ur troubles. Hope ur son is better today. Thank god for that one doctor x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks all for your thoughts and wishes xx Not heard from him so far this morning so hopefully he's getting a good sleep.

Had my weigh in and I've lost :party0011: 5lb :party0011: which gives me a 2 stone loss overall, am so happy xx

Wow! Great loss Katie. Fab loss overall too. Well done :) x. Good luck today x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Well done Katie :)

Well done on your fab loss Katie xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks all, am so happy with the loss, the overall loss and the fact that I'm now in double figures in kg's! Xx

Thats an excellent loss, well done.

Hope the hospital visit goes well tonight xx

Have they stopped the drip Katie x

He's home :D The drip finished today so after they'd done a couple of blood tests they let him come home. So happy to have him home and yes that's even though he's already left a trail of rubbish as he's wandered round the house :D

Last edited:
Back