Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

It's been a good day today, spent the day in the Lancaster office so that was lovely, nice to catch up with people I don't see very often. One if the men there walked into a room that I was in with three other people and said 'you've lost a hell of a lot of weight, I take it you're happy and you'd wanted to?' I couldn't resist and said no I've not been well - his face dropped as he said 'oh!' I then just laughed & told him I was joking and he hit me :)

Me and one of the team went to a building to check off a load of furniture that has been delivered, I was climbing and clambering over all these sofas and it was only when I'd done it and left the room that I realised that I just did it without thinking and that I'd never have done that five months ago - it was a great realisation :)

Not been to the gym as I'd planned as I've had my mum here for tea which has been lovely - my hubby's gone away until Thursday, he walked Malham Cove today and tomorrow is doing Hellvelyn....rather him than me :D

My dog is so restless this evening, not sure whether it's the weather and he can hear/sense storms???

Dietwise all is going well, another day nearly done!

Lol I'd have hit you too ;)

Hope today doesn't drag on Katie. Can't you take your skates into the office, that will put a few smiles on some faces :D x

I got the time of this evenings meeting wrong, I thought it was 6:30 - 8:00 and it was actually 5:30 - 6:30 --- was made up to find that out :)

There were loads of people there who I haven't seen in a while and my weight loss was a major topic of conversation and I got loads of lovely compliments which was fab :D

Just about to have my first pack now, tonight it's Shepherds Pie - yum!

Hope it's been a good day for everyone, I'll have a catch up this evening xx

I got the time of this evenings meeting wrong, I thought it was 6:30 - 8:00 and it was actually 5:30 - 6:30 --- was made up to find that out :) There were loads of people there who I haven't seen in a while and my weight loss was a major topic of conversation and I got loads of lovely compliments which was fab :D Just about to have my first pack now, tonight it's Shepherds Pie - yum! Hope it's been a good day for everyone, I'll have a catch up this evening xx

Awww chick, how good did that feel?! So pleased for you :) x

Nice to be the centre of attention when its for the right reason. Good result all round :D x

Great to surprise people and get all those compliments. You so deserve it.

You so deserve to feel fab!

I got the time of this evenings meeting wrong, I thought it was 6:30 - 8:00 and it was actually 5:30 - 6:30 --- was made up to find that out :) There were loads of people there who I haven't seen in a while and my weight loss was a major topic of conversation and I got loads of lovely compliments which was fab :D Just about to have my first pack now, tonight it's Shepherds Pie - yum! Hope it's been a good day for everyone, I'll have a catch up this evening xx

That's lovely to be getting so many compliments :) xx

Lol it was really good, I was so happy all through the meeting :)

One of my friends there has been doing slimming world and he's lost three stone, he's done so well, it was really cute as his shirt was too big for him - very proud of him :)

Day 32/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 10lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lbs
Loss to date - 26.25lbs

The yoyo pound is off again this morning, hoping it doesn't pop back to say hello tomorrow :)

Working locally today so got a nice lie in, weather isn't the best but at least it's dry :)

Day 32/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 10lbs Loss since yesterday - 1lbs Loss to date - 26.25lbs The yoyo pound is off again this morning, hoping it doesn't pop back to say hello tomorrow :) Working locally today so got a nice lie in, weather isn't the best but at least it's dry :)

Almost in the singles Katie :) good work! Have a great day x

Pesky pound, be gone!

That 1lb has gone forever. Hope its a good one today x

Thanks all xx

I've got to admit that I do get weighed at night as well as in a morning and last night for the first time I was still in the 12's as I went to bed - was a big achievement and sent me to sleep with a smile on my face :D

Been to the gym and had a good workout on all the weights machines and then did a few lengths in the pool, that's about the limit of my exercise for today - will be doing some walking tomorrow as I'll take the dog out in the morning, that'll make happy :)

Just had my last two packs so am happily full up now and am sat watching Gogglebox :D

Katie you are doing so well

Day 33/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 10lbs
Loss since yesterday - STS
Loss to date - 26.25lbs

No change on the scales this morning, which I've got to say is a nicer thing to see first thing than a gain :)

Not a lot planned for today, hubby and son are both in work so I'm going to head out with the dog for a walk soon and then later I'm taking my mum to a garden centre so she can get a big bag of soil to use to plant all her plants in pots.

A clean up will have to take place at some point to ;) Hubby has found us a walk for tomorrow, if the weather is nice we are doing Pendle Hill, it's a 6.8 mile walk with a height gain of 304 metres.......this afternoon I may just be spotted doing a rain dance :D

Have a lovely Saturday one & all xx

Back