Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Bloody well done Katie. That's truly amazing. Love the idea of a size 10 jeans hanging in the wardrobe too :) x

Wow that's a fantastic weeks loss!! You go girl! :) x

Fab loss Katie, very well done x

It's been a mix of a lovely and an awful day today, woke up and my head, face around the bridge of my nose are killing, think it's definitely sinusitis, started on Saturday and has just got worse each day :( Had a lovely walk with the dog, did a different route to the usual ones and really enjoyed it. Then went to mums where I was treated to a coffee and the dog got mackerel fillets (grrr) ;)

Came home and about half hour later the dog walker came for him (I'd booked the morning off last minute and it wasn't fair to cancel her), while they were out I slowly tootled round doing bits of jobs. Not long before they were due back I went upstairs and polished our bedroom, while doing it I heard a bark outside (mine very rarely barks), looked outside and her van wasn't there so I ignored it, then there was another bark - I looked down into the garden and there was Marco!

Went down, opened the door to see him sat there being petted by the postman who asked was he mine, I said yes and he said 'oh he's got out love' to which I told him he was out with the dog walker! Brought him in and as I did my phone rang, the walker to tell me he'd run off so I told her he was home! She'd taken him as she usually does on the beacon and he'd done the whole hour off lead as usual then at the end as she was about to bring him home, he looked at her over his shoulder and ran over the beacon (in the direction we normally take him)! Little bugger must have thought, I don't want to go in that van, mummy is at home I'll just go to her :eek: Luckily the way we go is only through a housing estate but next to the beacon is a narrow 60mph country road that he could have ended up on - am so grateful that nothing happened to him and if I'm honest glad that he's clever enough to find home. He was well and truly told off and he looked shamefaced, he knew he'd been naughty then the walker came and she told him off too.

Pics attached taken just after he'd been told off, he's all wet and has seeds off the field all over his face.

Food wise I've got my chilli soaking, will have a bar and shake later and will keep popping the painkillers, hope they're calorie free!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 29
Aw look at his snout. So scary when they run off. Glad he got home ok for his telling off x

Aww bless him.. It's a tricky one coz you're not supposed to tell them off when they comes back after running off, you should praise them for coming back as they will associate the scolding with the thing they are doing at that time (or have just done) but I would probably have done the same if my dog ran off. Not sure how you teach them not to run off in the first place, luckily Barney never has so far.. He knows that our walker is the treat lady and he gets treats every so often so don't think he'd risk running off and missing out on the treats! Lol

Bet you would have been worried sick if you got the call from the walker before he came back!

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Hope the sinusitis doesn't ho on for much longer. Do you think the pollen is making it worse x

We tell Darcy off and praise her but none of it makes the slightest bit of difference. She's still a naughty little so and so most of the time. She got a lift home last week from someone over the park who she decided to follow home x

We tell Darcy off and praise her but none of it makes the slightest bit of difference. She's still a naughty little so and so most of the time. She got a lift home last week from someone over the park who she decided to follow home x

Lol!!

That's fantastic Katie. Well done. So glad no harm came to Marco. He looks really sheepish in the photos! Bless. Hope you feel better soon.

The Final Leg Day 8/136 Start weight - 13st 6lbs Todays weight - 12st 7lbs Loss since yesterday -1lb Loss to date - 13bs A 1lb loss today giving me a week one loss of 13lb, HURRAY! And it also takes me exactly to my 5 stone loss since starting in January, I really couldn't be happier :) If I'm lucky enough to lose 2lb this next week then that will take me back to my pre holiday lowest weight......it's definitely onwards and downwards to the 11's now! Totm as of today so between that, period pain and my face feeling sore as I think I've got a bit of sinusitis I'm not feeling physically at my best this morning - am not in work until this afternoon though so that's not too bad. Hope everyone has a really good day xx

Katie this is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself and feel so different!!
Well done, you just show that perseverance gets you there!! Excellent :)

Have just caught up with your diary Katie. Real feel good stuff! Your weight loss from January is phenomenal! I really wish I had your determination. Marco must have given you quite a shock. Billy has done that before too. It's amazing how they find their way home. My cat, Jesse, exceded himself with presents this morning. In addition to a mouse on the path in the back garden there was a mouse trap with a dead mouse in on the lawn! Horrible!

Like Lynne I have just caught up on your diary.

your weight loss is amazing both for this week and also since January. And I love that you are ordering the size 10 jeans...go girl go!

you must have gone sick when you realised Marco was at the door.....but the good thing he is safe and sound!

The Final Leg
Day 9/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 6lbs
Loss since yesterday -1lb
Loss to date - 14bs

Have lost 1 pound today, hurray :) That's a stone gone since my restart and only 1 pound to lose to get back to my lowest! Have got to say that I can feel that I've lost this stone in my body too, I also felt it when I'd gained it, in a way I felt fatter with that one than I did with the extra 5 or 7 stones that I've lost - bit crazy really.

Cannot wait to see the doctor, really hope he can sort my pain out, head is killing me :(

Have a great day all xxx

Aww bless him.. It's a tricky one coz you're not supposed to tell them off when they comes back after running off, you should praise them for coming back as they will associate the scolding with the thing they are doing at that time (or have just done) but I would probably have done the same if my dog ran off. Not sure how you teach them not to run off in the first place, luckily Barney never has so far.. He knows that our walker is the treat lady and he gets treats every so often so don't think he'd risk running off and missing out on the treats! Lol

Bet you would have been worried sick if you got the call from the walker before he came back!

Hope you're feeling better soon xx
I know, I really didn't know what to do but ended up that as he goes out with her often then I'd be best letting him know he was naughty x

Hope the sinusitis doesn't ho on for much longer. Do you think the pollen is making it worse x
I don't think so Susie, I've never had Hayfever but have had sinusitis at various times in the year and this feels the same -- with the doctor soon x

Lol, little bugger ;) x

That's fantastic Katie. Well done. So glad no harm came to Marco. He looks really sheepish in the photos! Bless. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Cate :) xx

Katie this is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself and feel so different!!
Well done, you just show that perseverance gets you there!! Excellent :)
Aww thanks Miss M - it's amazing how different my body feels just losing that extra stone x

Have just caught up with your diary Katie. Real feel good stuff! Your weight loss from January is phenomenal! I really wish I had your determination. Marco must have given you quite a shock. Billy has done that before too. It's amazing how they find their way home. My cat, Jesse, exceded himself with presents this morning. In addition to a mouse on the path in the back garden there was a mouse trap with a dead mouse in on the lawn! Horrible!
Thanks Lynne, I wish I knew why this time it feels right.....I'd share it with everyone xx

Back